Komplete Kontrol 3.0.2 can not drag loops and one-shots into a DAW anymore

Options
124»

Comments

• Kaga
    Kaga Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I just bought an S49 MK3, wonderful navigating through my expansions and samples, but then....

You can't drop it from the browser into the DAW.... 

You can't drop it from the sampler into the DAW.... (or am I doing something wrong ?)

Come on NI !

Off topic, but the sampler could get some more love in KK.

• reinfriedB
    reinfriedB Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 23
    Options

Not possible!!!

Please Native Instruments, I am a long term user as many others, relying on workflow enhancements to save time and to be more creative: dropping this feature is just BLOCKING MY WORKFLOW!

At least, if you think, it is kind of instable when dropping wrong files, make it configurable somewhere, so users can decide themselves! Whatever.. you are the creative programmers ;-)

WE ALL wish this feature back in the product! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

• Felipe Ayres
    Felipe Ayres Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Well this thread began on November 23, today is may 8 2024, just downloaded KK 3.2.1 to get a better workflow with battery expansions and to my astonishment, still no way to drag and drop samples to DAW or to battery. This is unthinkable...just wanted to leave a comment here to keep this thread up to date and tell that until now, that feature comeback was ignored.

• iNate
    iNate Member Posts: 187 Advisor
    edited May 9
    Options

The removal of this feature is a complete workflow killer and basically makes using the Expansion Content a massive waste of time.

I don't understand how these developers could ever come to the conclusion that removing this feature was ever worth it. It's literally the only purpose Komplete Kontrol serves on my machine.

Thankfully, we are able to downgrade back to v2.9.x.

If Native Instruments are making these decisions based on Data (and I definitely turn Data Collection off in any and every software I ever install on any Machine or Device I own - immediately after installation), then they should stop using that data and instead fall back to common sense… because this makes no sense whatsoever.

Remove such a crucial feature for… A wall of blurry instrument icons? Make it make sense?

Resizable UI,;I can't even care about it. The benefits of that don't come close to being worth what was taken away in the latest version

EDIT: The Sampler in KK has always been useless because it doesn't time stretch, etc. Most DAWs have better Samplers, which is why being able to drag and drop is such a fundamental need in this software. If they aren't going to improve the software in the areas where it matters most, don't eliminate the functions that allow users to alleviate those deficiencies in their workflow.