Anybody know if the new Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 is coming to TP3?

Options
14567810»

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,683 mod
    Options

That's definitely a Traktor bug though. The "Mix" shouldn't be audible unless the "Monitor Cue" button is activated. I was able to duplicate this issue with my S4 Mk3.

• nachopenades
    nachopenades Member Posts: 207 Pro
    Options

In this case, I use FLX10 hardware cueing, so Traktor has no influence. The problem was that in the software the knob was on the right while the hardware was on the left. I have created a mapping to force the mix to the left so that this does not happen. Now it always works well

• RubyN
    RubyN Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

hi Nacho, many thanks for creating the mapping, legend! Have been waiting for this for a long time :)

I'm familiarizing myself with the mapping, seems to work great largely but have a few questions. I'm by no means an expert so please do indicate if these issues are not related to the mapping but my personal settings:

• Pad FX: pressing any pad FX on the left deck also applies the FX to the track on the right deck (instead of only the left deck), and the other way around. This should not be the case?
    • Mixer M2-5: adjusting the stems volume by holding shift + turning the trim/EQ does not seem to work?
    • Mixer M12: effects applied in Traktor differ from what you state in manual. For me: space=reverb, d.echo=dual delay, crush=crush, pitch=barber pole, filter=filter, noise=not sure what this does? does not select a different effect in Traktor, but the dial changes colour?

Thanks in advance!

• nachopenades
    Options

Hello @RubyN ,

Thanks for your support. Now I have the controller in my other studio and I can't test, but tomorrow I will try to go get it so I can answer you. 

• nachopenades
    Options
    • Pad FX: pressing any pad FX on the left deck also applies the FX to the track on the right deck (instead of only the left deck), and the other way around. This should not be the case? FX is only applied if you have PAD FX selected, so you can choose which decks to apply it to at a time. If you don't want it to be applied on any deck, choose another pad and it will be deactivated.
    • Mixer M2-5: adjusting the stems volume by holding shift + turning the trim/EQ does not seem to work? Yes, but only with the sifht on the right.
    • Mixer M12: effects applied in Traktor differ from what you state in manual. For me: space=reverb, d.echo=dual delay, crush=crush, pitch=barber pole, filter=filter, noise=not sure what this does? does not select a different effect in Traktor, but the dial changes colour? The effects you indicate are the correct ones, the manual was not updated (I have already corrected it). By selecting the "Sound Color FX" you want, and moving the "COLOR" knob, the Traktor mixer fx should act, make sure you have the mixer fx as shown in the following picture:

• RubyN
    RubyN Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
    • Pad FX: I get that I can choose myself to assign which FX unit to which mixer channel. But both the Pad FX buttons on the left and the right deck seem to be mapped to only a single FX unit - nr 1. Where I would expect the left deck Pad FX to be mapped to FX unit 1 and the right deck Pad FX to FX unit 3 so I can assign these to different mixer channels. This does seem to work correctly for the RICHIE EMU effects as the left deck Pad FX controls FX unit 2 and the right deck Pad FX controls FX unit 4.
    • Mixer M2-5: I checked and indeed adjusting stems volume does work with using the shift on the right deck. Why is it not mapped for use with either the shift on the left or right deck? That would be easier.
    • Mixer M12: clear now, thanks!
  • nachopenades
    Options

*FX3: Beat FX

FX1: PAD FX

FX2 y FX4: Richie EMU FX

*Fixed: Now works with "Shift" of the 4 decks.

*Yeah!

• dFk
    dFk Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you for the mapping.

One issue - channel equalizers does not work while Beat FX is activated. Or is it just me since I purchased and tested v1.2?

• nachopenades
    Options

You're right, I'm working on fixing it. It will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for the feedback.