Anybody know if the new Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 is coming to TP3?

Options

Answers

• martinwayne
    martinwayne Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

The DDJ-FLX10's compatibility with Traktor Pro 3 (TP3) depends on whether Pioneer DJ or third-party developers create a mapping for it. If it becomes compatible, it could indeed be a significant advancement, especially considering your preference for the DDJ-SX2.

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

I don't think there will ever be an official Traktor mapping.

You can write your own mapping, but unfortunately there is no display support and the jogs then only run in Midi mode, which works as a basis but is never comparable to Traktor's HID mode.

• viper9711
    Options

The only chance for display mapping is certainly by new programming the qml code like Aleix Jimenez (Patreon) did for the S8/S4MK3.

But that seems like an extreme challenge

• nachopenades
    nachopenades Member Posts: 207 Pro
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • rider
    rider Member Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Do you have also some news about FLX10 mapping?

Maybe an after Christmas gift

• marcos5000
    marcos5000 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Many users are currently waiting for the FLX10 mapping.

I got notified in a Facebook Group someone will create the FLX10 mapping.

Is this mapping already available? Where can I download it?

• viper9711
    Options

I would really be interested to know if you would really forego display support just to use the FLX10 with a traktor.

For me that would be an extreme restriction.

Creating a midimapping without display support shouldn't be a big problem for someone who can handle it.

• rider
    Options

It would be nice, but not mandatory for me.

To be honest, it´s not a standalone controller and I always use my laptop. I don´t see so much need for that.

I guess the display support would be also only work with BOME, like the mapping for the DDJ1000 ?

• viper9711
    Options

You can actually use a DDJ 1000 without a display - but then I don't see the big advantages over the FLX10

• rider
    Options

That´s not 100% correct. Main functions are working with the DDJ1000 mapping, but there are some issues (posted already here in the thread)...

I´m missing significantly the Sampler function, effect function, and track separation which is not working with this mapping.

I´m not sure what´s the status from @nachopenades

• viper9711
    Options

I didn't mean the DDJ1000 mapping but the controller itself

• nachopenades
    nachopenades Member Posts: 207 Pro
    edited January 18
    Options

Hello, I apologize for my silence. They have just confirmed that Monday or Tuesday of next week they will deliver an FLX10 unit to me. The forecast, once I receive it, I will be able to map it in 1 or 2 weeks, no more. I will inform you. Greetings.

• rider
    Options

Nice, thanks for the update

• Brandon_U-ATX
    Brandon_U-ATX Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Hey Guys, I want to personally thank the following people for their engagement and work being done on this thread so far. I think it's absolutely incredible to see such wonderful people coming together and/or sharing information that I believe is going to lead us all to a FLX10 TP3 mapping. So hats off to the following people for their contributions so far:

nachopenades - God Bless you, my friend, for working on this FLX10 mapping for the community. Your work here is going to elevate your name and talent within the community. Your engagement on this effort is just amazing. If you pull this off....wow..... it's just going to be a moment where everything changes for a lot of people. You have full support from the community and whatever you need please don't hesitate to ask! We got your back!

DJ_Estrela - You are a LEGEND, my friend. You don't realize how many people are using your mappings every day. The feedback and sharing of knowledge is beyond appreciation. You have been a Pioneer in the community for a long time. Everyone has so much respect for you, Sir. Every DJ event I've done, from business, private, club, weddings, tail-gating, house parties, online streaming, and even a funeral....I was using your DDJ-SX2 mapping for TP3. Truly the greatest memories of my life as well as others were created. Thank you for that!! That was all because of your mappings.

rider - You have incredible insight and understanding, my friend. Your feedback has helped navigate the direction and flow of the conversations that are leading to a mapping solution from nachopenades

Stevan - Same for you, Stevan, you also have incredible understandings and knowledge in the area of creating new mappings/modifiers/etc. To be honest, guys like you are the 'go to' for getting answers and direction in this area because you have spent so much time and hours in this space on creating multiple mappings . So much respect for you.

lord-carlos - Great comments and feedback!

Pedro - Great comments and feedback!