Anybody know if the new Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 is coming to TP3?

Options

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,681 mod
    Options
  • OliverGross
    OliverGross Member Posts: 39 Helper
    Options

@nachopenades

Hello, how it is going with your Mapping of the FLX 10? Can you give us an Update please?

Thank you very much!

• nachopenades
    nachopenades Member Posts: 207 Pro
    edited February 28
    Options

Hello, the store that was going to let me have a unit has sold them all, the colleague who was also going to let me have it says that he has sold it too, I have tried to rent it on wallapop without success. In short... Two people have not kept their word and I have made the mistake of saying that I could map it without having it at home. We're at the starting point, I won't say anything again until I get a unit and have it in my studio.

Update: I just bought the controller, they delivered it to me in 5 days. Problem solved.

• Stevan
    Options

One question for those who tested Pedro's DDJ-1000 mapping on the FLX-10 please.

How many buttons are already working properly and what buttons except for stems and effects are missing?

I don't have access to the FLX10 still but I could add commands to Pedro's mapping so you guys can test and let me know the results.

Interesting fact. If this controller happened 10 years ago, there would be at least 10 different mappings available on maps.djtechtools.com

• rider
    rider Member Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Here are my findings:

Many functions are already working with the DDJ-1000 mapping.

Can you help here?

• Stems
    • FX Section
    • Sampler

• Stevan
    Options

Thanks! It is strange that the samples don't work across all devices as well but I will add that later on. I looked at provided MIDI chart by Pioneer (AlphaTheta now) and based on the following codes your Stem buttons should be working including the LED feedback.

Please see attached file and let me know if the Stem buttons are working on all four decks with this version. To toggle the Slot 4, hold Shift and press the "INST" button.

• nachopenades
    Options

I just bought the controller, they delivered it to me in 5 days. Problem solved.

• Brandon_U-ATX
    Brandon_U-ATX Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Definitely great news!

• Stevan
    Options

Glad to hear, but nobody will even test the file I posted in this thread? :)

Would be cool to know if it works at least. Thank you.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,764 mod
    Options

I would if i could. ^^

• nachopenades
    edited March 1
    Options

//// Work in Progress. All is provisional.\\\\ It is an immature first idea. (Edit)

• nachopenades
    edited March 1
    Options

Preparing the infographics to start mapping. All is provisional.It is an immature first idea.

• nachopenades
    Answer ✓
    Options

The FLX10 has arrived, this afternoon the mapping party begins.