When is an update to maschine plus coming

Answers

• runagate
    runagate Member Posts: 5 Member

I would certainly like to beta test

It is why I occasionally come to these forums, to check for Maschine+ update news

• nepsis
    nepsis Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello @Jeremy_NI

I’m a Maschine+ user too.

Could you please add me to the beta?

Thanks so much!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

Added all of you and you should have gotten the invite.

• earwolf
    earwolf Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Me too please Jeremy, thank you

• KJandKT
    KJandKT Member Posts: 10 Member

Jeremy - I’m a plus owner too and would like to beta test. Also, could you please pass along to r&d that it would be amazing if NI could somehow make the hardware for the Plus updateable for current owners like Ableton has done with Push 3. That would be incredible and make the Maschine plus even more of a seller because it is stellar. Being able to update the guts so it could do more over time would be amazing. Love the Maschine Plus - great design guys!

God bless!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
  • LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,408 Expert

With all these scrupulous beta testers, I’m sure next update will be bugfree…

😏

• Tulio Guilherme Grunwald
    Tulio Guilherme Grunwald Member Posts: 19 Member

I'd also like to be added to beta, please!

• naturaldichotomy
    naturaldichotomy Member Posts: 9 Member

wouldn't it be better to create a new topic for beta tester?

when it's obvious maybe there will join more users out there...

I think beta tester are very important for companies, aren't they?

• psiagarik
    psiagarik Member Posts: 3 Member

Could you please add me to M+ beta list? Thanks!

• EmmFra
    EmmFra Member Posts: 4 Member

@Jeremy_NI got no invitation :-(

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 156 Pro

So if people are asking too much questions they get promoted to the beta club? What about Maschine Mk3 users? Any coupons left for us?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,408 Expert
    edited September 2023

In facts, beta testing is not a promotion. It is something in which you have to work.

I know people ask for beta testing just to have the features in advance and then they don’t test anything.

But if you are a little serious, beta testing means working for them for free.

In all the beta test I’ve been involved, on an amount of, let’s say, 100 testers, 10 really do the work, the others never report anything and are just used to collect datas even if they are not active.

In any case, people asking many questions can definitely be good beta tester, if they are serious about it 😂

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 220 Pro
    edited September 2023

Yes beta testing is not the same as early access. I've not signed up after learning about the obligations of a tester, which entails that tester must be available by phone and email to NI, etc.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,255 mod
    edited September 2023

Wait what? That must be one of those boiler plate texts, lawyer /PR team texts... I've been in tons of NI betas for a long time and never got a call or email. NI folks have contacted me before via email but never due to betas specifically or obligated me to anything, 95% of beta testers are inative from what i can tell...

Not even in cases where I got free stuff I was obligated to anything.

This discussion has been closed.