When is an update to maschine plus coming

Answers

• dogbreath11
    dogbreath11 Member Posts: 73 Member

i only want more support for the komplete bundle. maschine+ desperately needs a better compressor. supercharger or vc76. dirt, bite, choral, flair, freak, driver , replika would all be welcome additions. and more sound libraries please, scarbee vintage keys, the piano collection, spotlight collection, drum lab, abbey roads drums. or at least some of the reaktor synths would be nice.

otherwise im already happy with maschine+

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,629 Expert
    edited September 2023

There's that one expansion which won't install on M+ because it contains REX files.

I always buy expansions specifically to use on my M+ so it's frustrating to have one which I can't use.

IMO that should be an easy fix. Provide a modified version for M+ owners.

• jacksons
    jacksons Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Jeremy NI. 

Could you please add me to M+ beta list? Thanks!

JU

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

@jacksons Added you to the list. FYI, Maschine Plus update should come in Q4.

• enz0
    enz0 Member Posts: 53 Advisor

@Jeremy_NI thank you! Is there anything you can share around an update for the Maschine software?

• Jeremy_NI

@enz0 Unfortunately, I have no information regarding a Maschine software update at the moment.

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 161 Advisor

Of all the days to sell my spare M+........

A little bit gutted really as i'd have loved to have been a beta tester and running 2 Maschines, but there's no way i'd risk my 100+ Projects on my solitary + if there were an unknown serious issue, so glad there's a few people signing up.

It's good to know that it should be coming soon as it's virtually all i've used since buying my first + last year. The future looks brighter.

• djadonis206
    djadonis206 Member Posts: 1 Member

@Jeremy_NI I have a Maschine plus. Is it possible to be added to the list as well?

thanks!

• Model 12
    Model 12 Member Posts: 9 Member

@Jeremy_NI Same here. Is it possible to be added to the Maschine plus beta tester list as well?

• apeirophobe
    apeirophobe Member Posts: 14 Member

@Jeremy_NI, M+ user here also. Please consider adding me to the beta list. Thanks!

• EmmFra
    EmmFra Member Posts: 4 Member

Please add me to this list too :-)

• Jeremy_NI

@djadonis206 @Model 12 @apeirophobe I've added you to the list.

• Jeezs
    Jeezs Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello @Jeremy_NI,

I have a Maschine plus too, if you still have some beta slots , I really like to beta test the new version.

Thanks!

• Kryptologie
    Kryptologie Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello @Jeremy_NI.

Me too, i have the Maschine Mikro and ASAP the Maschine Mk4 ;)

I use only maschine (with Logic) and i really like to beta test the new version.

I have a lot of waiting in Maschine to improve my workflow for the feasibility of my project.

Thanks !

This discussion has been closed.