Not Able to See All Instruments in Cubase 10

Jon Frost
Jon Frost Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2022 in Komplete General

Hi all, New user here with a problem being able to see (use) all possible plug-ins in Cubase 10. Perhaps I am missing a path? I can see my plug-ins like the VC160x, VC2A, etc. I have a problem viewing things like the different versions of Abbey Road Drummer, Rounds, Symphonic Strings, etc.

I have a PC running Win 10, Cubase 10.0.60, NI Komplete Ultimate 11.

Do I need to set up paths in Cubase 10 for each NI 11 instrument?

Example: I want to use Monark for a keyboard lead track. I go to VI tab in the right window, but Monark doesn't show up in the list of VIs. It's the same thing for Abbey Road Drummer. Where do I look for these instruments in Cubase 10?

Thanks for your help.

Jon Frost

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

ARD and Symphonic Strings Are Kontakt Libraries and would be loaded inside the Kontakt Plugin, Rounds and Monark are Reaktor Ensembles which would be loaded in the Reaktor Plugin. They would not be listed as individual Plugins. So you need to make sure those two plugins are installed and registered in Cubase.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jon Frost this article might come in handy as well: KOMPLETE 13 - All Products Demystified

Answers

• Blindeddie
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

ARD and Symphonic Strings Are Kontakt Libraries and would be loaded inside the Kontakt Plugin, Rounds and Monark are Reaktor Ensembles which would be loaded in the Reaktor Plugin. They would not be listed as individual Plugins. So you need to make sure those two plugins are installed and registered in Cubase.

• Jon Frost

Thanks so much for your quick reply to my question. Is there a way to know which are libraries/ensembles?

Jon

• Blindeddie

on this page, all "Sampled Instruments" would need Kontakt... under the "Synth" Section, they are either individual Products (would have their own plugin) or would be a Reaktor Ensemble. Thats the best I can provide...

Bundles : Komplete 13 : Compare | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jon Frost this article might come in handy as well: KOMPLETE 13 - All Products Demystified

• Jon Frost

Kaiwan NI:

Thanks so much for linking me to the article describing what each piece of content in NI Komplete 13 is all about. Now that I know how to use Kontakt and Reactor, I'm all set.

Jon Frost