Need another option to download/sync sounds.com into Maschine/Komplete Kontrol

Options
wozithegreat
wozithegreat Member Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

What they did to sounds.com integration is really sad and disappointing. I'm holding back my money from all purchases until Native instruments fixes this issue. it's not like it's a hard thing to do. give us another option to download and sync our sounds into Maschine/Komplete Kontrol. The manual work around sucks and really is not what I signed up for. I love NI Gear. I have much of it from audio interfaces to keyboards to Maschine Jam to Maschine mk2, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine expansion packs . I'm not buying another thing until i see that native instruments stands behind and supports their products. It's getting really frustrating to buy gear/services and watch as Native instruments creates more hardware, while not supporting the hardware/services already on the market. Give us a standalone auto downloader. Treat us, your customers with some respect. or we will give our money to your competition.

Comments

• KyleWilley
    KyleWilley Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Yeah. I can just load the samples better in to an MPC ONE even though I prefer the workfow of Maschine, its not the same without sounds.com Support. If they don't fix it I will stop buying everything they make. Customer support sucks and they don't stand by their products. This is incredably disapointing. I feel like I wasted money using sounds.com in the first place because of the feature of the sync option. I will just use the compitition's gear until they rectify their mistake.