Brand-new MK3, can't get my sound to work. Please help!
So I just bought my MK3 but this first day has been quite a frustrating experience. Long story short: I'm unable to get ANY sound by plugging in headphones in the phones jack. I'm on Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.
- Sony MDR plugged in + sound knob at the back turned on
- Maschine MK3 as Device (CoreAudio Driver)
- Input L & R / Output 3 & 4 as Maschine Out 1 (L & R)
- Route main to headphones, check
- On Mac - Sound - Input (Maschine MK3) - Output (Maschine MK3)
- On Mac - Audio MIDI Setup - Maschine MK3 (+ configure speakers / Headphone L & R)
- Played around with EXT. 1 & 2 as well (MASTER/GROUP/SOUND)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would love to just hear sound and use the MK3's sound card
**UPDATE** This morning I've managed to get Youtube + Maschine 2 sounds coming out of the Line Out R using my headphones in the MK3. So 1) my headphones work and 2) other Line Outs as well. It's the headphone output on this MK3 that seems to be broken.
Strange detail: Line Out R seems to be stereo, Line Out L only right side of my headphones.
> Ticket via NI website has been created, emailed customer support of Bax Shop (online store) as well
- 4K All Categories
- 16 Welcome
- 199 Hangout
- 31 NI News
- 90 Tech Talks
- 353 Native Access
- 1.9K Komplete
- 212 Komplete General
- 406 Komplete Kontrol
- 707 Kontakt
- 215 Reaktor
- 55 Battery 4
- 115 Guitar Rig & FX
- 91 Massive X & Synths
- 67 Other Software & Hardware
- 990 Maschine
- 9 Sampling Room
- 803 Traktor
- 700 Traktor Software & Hardware