Traktor S4 MK3 Default Jog Mode / Resetting When Switching Between Decks

DJDL
DJDL Member Posts: 18 Sine

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a way to set de Jog's default mode to JOG (red) instead of scratch. This is the mode I use, and don't mind setting it up once per session when I start the program. Thing is, every time I switch between decks A/C or B/D, the mode reverts back to SCRATCH. Having to switch jog mode back to my preferred setting constantly during a set is quite annoying. If I could set the default mode to JOG, this automatic switching back to default wouldn't be a problem The other solution, is having your preferred setting not autoswitch back to default when you go from deck A to C or B to D.

Thanks for any advice!

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh GermanyMember Posts: 316 Saw
    Answer ✓

If you disable the jogwheel(touch) scratch function on the s4mk3, it stays that way even if you switch the deck from top (A) to bottom (C) and back again. The only thing that reverts back to normal is the LED. The red light doesn't stay red, but the touch function is still disabled.

This is just a LED bug from way back that the NI Traktor team still hasn't addressed.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh GermanyMember Posts: 316 Saw
    Answer ✓

If you disable the jogwheel(touch) scratch function on the s4mk3, it stays that way even if you switch the deck from top (A) to bottom (C) and back again. The only thing that reverts back to normal is the LED. The red light doesn't stay red, but the touch function is still disabled.

This is just a LED bug from way back that the NI Traktor team still hasn't addressed.