[Coming soon] Mark your calendar for KONTAKT 7

Options
124»

Comments

• abnegative
    abnegative Member Posts: 60 Helper
    Options

I've been waiting for over 2 hours since my order confirmation for my download links and serial number. I got up extra early this morning to get everything installed and set up, so I hope the date is actually September 27.

• Mikey 3000
    Mikey 3000 Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

It's 1pm here and I've just noticed Kontakt 7 Player pop into Native Access. Don't know when the rest is coming but I'm downloading that just for fun.

• abnegative
    Options

I've done that as well. To my disappointment, it appears Quickload is not HiDPI. I guess it doesn't fall under "Browser experience". If that's the case, then I'd hope for the new Browser to allow for a similar tree structure, which so far it does not appear to.

• Mikey 3000
    Mikey 3000 Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

…has anyone figured out how to install Ozone yet?

Getting that 'path not valid' thing because it's looking for files on disk, but I don't know where to get the files! They're not part of the Plug-in Alliance bundle…

• abnegative
    edited September 2022
    Options

I got access to the products almost 4 hours after purchase. Here are some first impressions with Kontakt 7:

1) There is only VST3 available, so if you use Reason, you can't use Kontakt 7.

2) On Windows, the rest of the Kontakt GUI is forced to stretch (and therefore blurry) to match the HiDPI browser.

3) Quick-Load can no longer be accessed by a right click.

So far Kontakt 7 is very disappointing.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,596 admin
    Options

For KOMPLETE 14 owners out there, you now have access to KONTAKT 7 ⛓

This thread is now closed. Please head to this new thread instead. Curious to hear about your first impression. See you over there!

This discussion has been closed.