Changes always to the folder Track Collection

Options
Gzero
Gzero Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

i use my own folders to play tracks . after i played some tracks Traktor just change folder to Track collection .. the folder Change makes my screen lagging .. Please help me to get my Traktor staying in the folder I choosed .. i would be happy if i dont have a track collection folder

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome To The Forum.

Are you searching for tracks and then seeing that Traktor changes to the Track Collection? This is how Traktor works. If you want to search for a track in a playlist, you can simply not press enter and it won't search the Collection.

There is a Hot Key on your keyboard assigned to the function Jump To Current Track (Shift+Enter) which will take you to the folder of the last track loaded to a deck. Unfortunately Traktor does not have a Back button to go back in steps to find the folder you were previously in- it is a badly missing function.

It is not possible to remove the Track Collection from the Browser Tree.

Karlos.

Answers

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome To The Forum.

Are you searching for tracks and then seeing that Traktor changes to the Track Collection? This is how Traktor works. If you want to search for a track in a playlist, you can simply not press enter and it won't search the Collection.

There is a Hot Key on your keyboard assigned to the function Jump To Current Track (Shift+Enter) which will take you to the folder of the last track loaded to a deck. Unfortunately Traktor does not have a Back button to go back in steps to find the folder you were previously in- it is a badly missing function.

It is not possible to remove the Track Collection from the Browser Tree.

Karlos.

• Gzero
    Gzero Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you Karlos for this Answer .. This Shift Enter will help me in my workflow .. and Im agree that a BACK BUTTON would be a greatfeature for Traktor in the future @ NATIVE - THINK ABOUT IT

Smile