Changes always to the folder Track Collection

Gzero
Gzero Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

i use my own folders to play tracks . after i played some tracks Traktor just change folder to Track collection .. the folder Change makes my screen lagging .. Please help me to get my Traktor staying in the folder I choosed .. i would be happy if i dont have a track collection folder

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Welcome To The Forum.

Are you searching for tracks and then seeing that Traktor changes to the Track Collection? This is how Traktor works. If you want to search for a track in a playlist, you can simply not press enter and it won't search the Collection.

There is a Hot Key on your keyboard assigned to the function Jump To Current Track (Shift+Enter) which will take you to the folder of the last track loaded to a deck. Unfortunately Traktor does not have a Back button to go back in steps to find the folder you were previously in- it is a badly missing function.

It is not possible to remove the Track Collection from the Browser Tree.

Karlos.

Answers

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Welcome To The Forum.

Are you searching for tracks and then seeing that Traktor changes to the Track Collection? This is how Traktor works. If you want to search for a track in a playlist, you can simply not press enter and it won't search the Collection.

There is a Hot Key on your keyboard assigned to the function Jump To Current Track (Shift+Enter) which will take you to the folder of the last track loaded to a deck. Unfortunately Traktor does not have a Back button to go back in steps to find the folder you were previously in- it is a badly missing function.

It is not possible to remove the Track Collection from the Browser Tree.

Karlos.

• Gzero
    Gzero Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you Karlos for this Answer .. This Shift Enter will help me in my workflow .. and Im agree that a BACK BUTTON would be a greatfeature for Traktor in the future @ NATIVE - THINK ABOUT IT

Smile