Order under review for a days and no response from support

Options

Answers

• Punggolian
    Punggolian Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Same. The customer reply who writes here - Jeremy? - seems to indicate that it is the "biggest sales special of the year" every few months. I've written 8 messages or so, was patient at first but now it's been a week or so to wait for a simple download link on a still-expensive update. They charge right away, why does that happen way before the digital product is delivered? That is shabby customer service. Longtime customer, has never happened to me before. I've read some recent Trust pilot reviews now and that has me really worried.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,075 mod
    Options

Absolutely - stuff like that should not happen. But please keep in mind that there is a big sale + those technically issues and yes maybe there should be a banner if you check out to pay, saying it might take some time due to the load of orders. Please be a bit more patient I'm sure it will be sorted out.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Punggolian I believe my colleagues just got back to you.

• owen
    owen Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Same here. I made my purchase in December and now it is January and the order is still "Under Review". I've also email them multiple times and their reply is extremely slow.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@owen Sorry, my colleagues still have a lot of requests to process, I've pinged them, they should get back to you soon.

• Jak
    Jak Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Having the same problem.

Made a purchase February 2nd it's been about 36 hours no email no confirmation nada. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow I'll call the credit card company and do a charge back. I wouldn't be concerned except it appears the company is taking the money from the credit card Even though the order shows not being processed on their end

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Jak I transferred your last request to our purchase and logistics support, someone should get back to you soon.

• arda
    arda Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I got a stuck order as well. can somebody look into it please? how do I contact support?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 22
    Options

@arda To contact support you need to go to the Support section of the Native Instrumrnts website. For order issues please use that direct link: bit.ly/NI_support_PA Tere's an AI chatbot and a live chat if needed.

• arda
    Options

I cant find any links there that would put me in contact with support.

can somebody please contact me ?

Im gonna issue a refund if this is not resolved in a couple of days. This is outrageous.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@arda It looks like my colleagues got back to you and the issue is now fixed.

• arda
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Yes, that issue is fixed, thank you.

But now I have another problem. The product I bought is 'Orchestral Tools - Berlin Series Main Collections NKS Store (Download)' Which is a bundle which includes 4 Orchestral tools instruments.

When I refresh Native Access, I can see the products. But it seems I need to download them via Orchestral Tools SINE player first, and then import to Native Access. Native Access asks me for a library location.

When I go to SINE player, I try to import this bundle, but I can not find

Orchestral Tools - Berlin Series Main Collections NKS Store (Download)

In the importable products list. Now I am not sure if this is a problem with NI or Orchestral tools (maybe they need to update their client to include this product ?) but I would appreciate if you have any idea. (I also contacted Orchestral Tools for this issue.)

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@arda We don't have control over how Orchestral Tools distribute their products, so you did the right thing contacting them, let me know if they got back and if you need more information or assistance.

• arda
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

So, just to make it clear, Orchestral Tools have a legal obligation to provide these for me ?

Is this written somewhere in the instructions ? I dont think I read anywhere I had to source the library from 3rd party. The instructions make it sound like I can get everything from Native Access.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@arda I'm sorry, I double checked and if you bought the bundle through NI it should be available for you to download in Native Access. I see that you submitted a request already, I'll check on it as well. Really sorry, this is not my domain of expertise. Feel free to ping me here again if needed.