Order under review for a days and no response from support

Jinulele
Jinulele Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello, I ordered KK 14 standard upgrade and it’s been under review for couple of days. I contacted customer support but there’s been no response.

Any idea what’s going on? Why are there delay in delivery for a digital product?

Best Answer

Answers

• selekta ian
    selekta ian Member Posts: 5 Member

I'm in the situation & NI does not seem to care. I have emailed them several times, with no answer as to why my order is still under review, But NI has already charged my CC & I'm still waiting to download an order I placed over 3 days, ago....

• Jinulele

My credit card was also immediately charged. It’s been 3 days for me too and still being “reviewed”

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Jinulele @selekta ian It looks like you were able to contact our support and the issue is solved now.

• Jinulele

Thank you! The support got back to me and was transparent about technical issues that lead to the delay. I appreciated the response and I have my order delivered now. Have a nice one!

• zenrool
    zenrool Member Posts: 8 Member

Same problem here. Only thing it has been more than a week now…..

• Jeremy_NI

@zenrool It looks like my colleagues got back to you and the issue is now fixed.

• Rocksvanderots
    Rocksvanderots Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello I've got the same problem! No response at all. And order under review. Payed 2 days ago. Hope to hear soon! Want to use the software I've bought!

• Jeremy_NI

@Rocksvanderots Someone should get back to you soon, please note we're in the middle of the biggest sales season so our reply times are longer than usual.

• JCinvisible
    JCinvisible Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I am in the same boat, I have to say that it is most frustrating!

• Grzegorz Sorbian
    Grzegorz Sorbian Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited November 2023

SAME HERE

I bought an upgrade to Ozone 11 on Friday and I still haven't received an e-mail confirming the order, installation instructions or an invoice.

I have already sent 2 tickets. No response.

Jeremy_NI please HELP

• Jeremy_NI

FYI: There's an issue in our shop affecting some users and it's being actively worked on, you should be informed soon if you contacted support already, we'll also share more in the forum, once we have more information.

• Dmaus1991
    Dmaus1991 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I've had the same problem for 3 days now. I don't understand what the problem is with a download article. I've written to support twice now. Very annoying. What's more, when you call them you're only directed to the website. That's bad.

• Jeremy_NI

@Dmaus1991 We are in the middle the biggest sales special of the year, we get a lot of requests at the moment and our reply times are impacted. My colleagues will get back to you and sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. 

• Dmaus1991
    Dmaus1991 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

I would understand that if this was communicated in advance. What makes it even more difficult is that you only have to write on your website for a maximum of 1 working day.

The next point is that it's like this every year for you, why don't you plan for it in advance? You simply assume that the customers will accept it and then you should also understand it..

• PatrikS
    PatrikS Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Same here. I’ve paid via PayPal, but order is “under review”…