Can I get Maschine SW without having to buy the Komplete bundle?

Options
Lionfire3333
Lionfire3333 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Native Access

This might be a silly question but im gonna ask anyways...

Can I get the original software that comes with the Maschine Studio without having to buy the Komplete bundle?

I ask because i just puchaced this 2nd hand and just want to understand the basics of using it, also to test if the thing even works. without spending a hole lot of $$$ on a promgram if the hardware doesnt fuction. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need Maschine 2 SW to test it completely. And Maschine 2 is not part of Komplete bundles....

I am not sure whether it is possible to get Maschine 2 SW without buying certain NI HW.

But generally, you should receive Maschine 2 SW and Komplete Select with Maschine Studio. If not, contact the seller and if he does not cooperate, do reach NI support, they might help you with SW transfer.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need Maschine 2 SW to test it completely. And Maschine 2 is not part of Komplete bundles....

I am not sure whether it is possible to get Maschine 2 SW without buying certain NI HW.

But generally, you should receive Maschine 2 SW and Komplete Select with Maschine Studio. If not, contact the seller and if he does not cooperate, do reach NI support, they might help you with SW transfer.