Maschine Plus - Drop outs when changing scenes (MAS-29716)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 640 Pro
    edited February 22
    Options

interesting test you carried out, and the gap of 27ms you highlight...

it makes me wonder if the samples surrounding the area where 27ms occur... have different sample rates...

its a stab in the dark regarding why scene changes might become out of whack regardless of buffersize...

if for instance multiple samples and having differing samplerates have to be calculated at the point of a scene change... thus the CPU might be playing catchup at the point where the scene crossover occurs??? *shrugs

just a random thought!

• Andy Wt
    Andy Wt Member Posts: 85 Helper
    Options

Hello @Jeremy_NI, could you share any info about investigation progress?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Andy Wt Well, I've posted on February 2nd, asking anyone who would like to help and create a ticket for them. No one ever got back. Let me know if you're interested.

• Andy Wt
    Andy Wt Member Posts: 85 Helper
    edited March 11
    Options

@Jeremy_NI sorry, i assumed what voting up your message is enough to be involved in the process. I'm absolutely willing to participate, please create ticket for me

• Jeremy_NI
    edited March 11
    Options

@Andy Wt Ok, my bad, I'm really sorry, I hadn't seen the vote ups...I contacted you, now I'll do it for the others as well!

• Jeremy_NI
    edited March 11
    Options

@JRK @olafmol @DeepThumb Should I also create a ticket for you? Please comment so I can create it, sorry for the delay, there was a misunderstanding (from my side)!

• JRK
    JRK Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hi @Jeremy_NI ,

No problem! Please feel free to create a ticket for me. I have at least a few projects that will hiccup consistently at particular scene changes during the first playback.

Thanks,

Jesse