Pitch adjustment suggestion for traktor

Options
124»

Comments

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 297 Pro
    edited August 2023
    Options

I dont mind getting flagged or loosing some points. I dont mind these points and badges at all. Im here to learn from others and hopefully help one another. But thanks for the likes. 😉 And I will spread some likes as compensation aswell. 👍

I agree that flagged content should be supervised by an independent human mod instead of automatically punishing users.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,292 Expert
    edited August 2023
    Options

You tagged the wrong guy (who is now asking himself “what have I done?” 😂).

Don’t worry too much about me, do it for lord-carlos and the others.

In any case he made me lose 60 to 80 points…and I’m disappeared from the leaderboard…you should spend your time here putting likes at my posts to recover 😂…better spend it helping others 😉

And your right: the points don’t matter. It’s just that these kind of situations should be handled better. If they want to have a good, nice and useful forum, they should start caring about it (instead of thinking to open a Discord channel).

In the end, all the work done here by users means less pressure on the support

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,928 Guru
    Options

What happened here?

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,928 Guru
    Options

Well... the black hole of NI forum.

Just kidding tho.

No need for insulting or flagging people just because they either don't know the best solution or know the solution but acting like divas because of it...