[Free gifts] Download HYPHA for free and tell us what you have in store for 2023

Comments

• LX World
    LX World Member Posts: 19 Member

I'll let you know when I get mine! Requested on day 1. No dice.

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro

It took me a while, but those are some excellent eyes you've got.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

very nice instrument!!! Thanks!!

• Samuel SDG
    Samuel SDG Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I keep getting Installation failed.... ahhhh. is anyone else having this

• conmarcos
    conmarcos Member Posts: 13 Member

Nice instrument! Thanks!

• stans
    stans Member Posts: 15 Member

I've already released my first 2 suites based on inspiration from "DreamStates". The last 2 suites of 8 tracks each will be out in early 2023. They rely mostly on NI instruments, especially Kontakt (with sample libraries from many excellent companies).

• Musical Gym
    Musical Gym Member Posts: 3 Member

Is Hypha the only gift? Blurb said gifts.

• kevin
    kevin Member Posts: 5 Member

Next year is mine! Ive been grinding all year! Instagram.com/5wagonmax 😎 Thanks Native!

• Veldrijder
    Veldrijder Member Posts: 10 Member

Thank you for the HYPHA gift,

even nicer would be to be able to use the Kontakt 7 player without losing 3rd party instruments from the K6. 

Or is that already fixed?

• tribepop
    tribepop Member Posts: 160 Advisor
    edited December 2022

Thank you for the free gift! 2022 was a great year, producer wise for me. I’ve been using the Maschine software exclusively with an MK3 for years but finally bought an M+ after doing some research and deciding it was the right choice in the next step of my musical evolution.

Since then, I have written every new song on it in standalone mode. I went from a “I have to have all of the latest tools available” mindset to a “master the tools you already have and focus on making more music” mindset and it has definitely helped me become more productive. There’s plug-ins I do like to use but those can be done in the mastering phase or sampled into Maschine if I really wanna use them. What’s even cooler, is that each song I write on the M+ automatically means it’s compatible to be played in a live setting which is the end goal.

2023 is going to be the year that I start releasing tracks in a formal manner (e.g. EP/LP releases on major streaming services) and playing those tracks live either in street sessions or local gigs here. I’m also gearing up to start producing video content of advanced Maschine workflows and tutorials that I think would be beneficial to the community. Please keep the updates and new products coming!

• Raikro Scorp
    Raikro Scorp Member Posts: 23 Helper
    edited December 2022

Sorry to hear that..

If you haven't received yet, take a look at the "Available" tab in Native Access, maybe you find it there.

The other thing I can suggest you is to try to get it again from the website. Perhaps the server did not register the request correctly.

Also, sometimes the license is sent to your Native ID profile, but remains under the unregistered licenses, and for so, it's not shown in Native Access.

When this happens, you have to copy the license key and register it in Native Access manually, using the '+ Add Serial' button.

Hope this helps you. :/

• jmarcv
    jmarcv Member Posts: 9 Member

Was really looking forward to looking at the scripts as a learning tool. Is that not possible?

• Royal Tee
    Royal Tee Member Posts: 29 Member

Trying the Voucher on a Traktor3 update yields:

The coupon code isn't valid. Verify the code and try again.

Is it that it doesn't qualify or the voucher issue?

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

"The e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer."

Source: Terms and Conditions section at the very bottom of the Holiday Gifts page.

• BAASSIK
    BAASSIK Member Posts: 5 Member

Loving Hypha! Sure I can create my own sounds and I don't buy every plug-in that shows in the light of day. But I am diggin' these sounds and I haven't really dug into it yet! Sounds great when I play live bass guitar Swirly sounds, lush and full...just wish there were kits but shan't look like a [free] gift horse in the mouth.

For '23, I will be posting music and looking for collaborations.

Girl, I'm busy; I'll see you next Tuesday!😀

This discussion has been closed.