Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• NeonBlackCat
    NeonBlackCat Member Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Heja

Looking to sell my Upgrade from K13 Select to full K13.

(meaning you need to have K13 select already)

I was trying to estimate a price, but tbh, the search function in the new forum here is lacking some vital tools. So I am open to offers really.

cheers :)

• ramin
    ramin Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
    Options

Still looking for Kontakt 6 Standalone.

Anyone interessted in selling, please contact me.

Thanks

• J12
    J12 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hello anybody selling kontakt 6 or 5 ? I need either or for any of my systems. 7 won’t work unfortuntately. And would like to use some sounds that apparently I can only play w Kontakt. Thank you so Much

• mos723
    mos723 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi, So I eventually went for Standard.

Now if anyone has the following for sale please PM me with a price:

• Session Guitarist - Picked Nylon
    • Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic
    • Spotlight Collection: East Asia

OR

• Komplete 14 Ultimate upgrade from Standard

Thanks

• jamesk1213d
    jamesk1213d Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Looking to sell The Grandeur for 50 USD through paypal business. I purchased Komplete and I have a double copy. Transfer ID is ready. Thanks!

• ramin
    ramin Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
    Options

Anyone selling Kontakt 6 Standalone, please contact me.

Thanks

• Gianni D
    Gianni D Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Hi everybody!

I am selling the following licenses at 75% less than the list price.

Massive Expansions are free with at least one purchase.

DM me privately for any question.

Cheers 😊

• tukk
    tukk Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have about $150 to spend on a Komplete bundle, preferably 10 or above and not the Select version. Please message me if you have one for sale at this price point. Thanks.

• EstebanLC440
    EstebanLC440 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Hi There!

Just to provide an update, The Grandeur and Session Guitarist Electric Sunburst Deluxe are no longer available.

Thank you!

• aljsaly
    aljsaly Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

Looking for a licence of the Scarbee Mark I.

Please PM me if you have a licence you like to sell

Kind regards,

Aart

• aljsaly
    aljsaly Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

Looking for a licence of the Scarbee Mark I.

Please PM me if you have a licence you like to sell

Kind regards,

Aart

• mos723
    mos723 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

OMG there's official 50% discount launched today. Exactly what I've been waiting for! Thank you NI!

• D to the H
    D to the H Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Updating and adding Guitar Rig. All transfers are ready to go. I take PayPal, please message for more info.

Guitar Rig 3 (with disc), 4 (with disc), 5 update, 6 update $75

I'll pay to ship the two discs within the US.

ABSYNTH 3 (with disc) + ABSYNTH 5 (update) $75

If you are in the US, I'll pay to ship the ABSYNTH 3 disc. FWIW, I've been running ABSYNTH 5 on an M2 Mac and it runs well. It crashes upon closing so you need to save ahead of time.

Butch Vig Drums $45

Buy any of the above apps and get the expansion of your choosing (below) for free. Or you can just buy an expansion, if that's what you want.

Expansion Sasha $20

Expansion Faded Reels $20

Expansion Infinite Escape $20

Expansion Motor Impact $20

• SLP44
    SLP44 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Still On Offer PRICE DROP!!! $165.00 Still on offer 10-17-23 Normally Cost $599.00!

(Note: See requirements for this Crossgrade to work)

-Price: $165.00 USD (We are located in the USA, International orders welcome) 1 License Available

(This is the full suite of everything offered in the series.)

-Easy license transfer process has already been prearranged and ready for transfer into your account. It’s a very fast process that I have completed with buyers many times. Instructions and links will be provided on how to transfer license.

-TO PURCHASE: Send a private message via this forum with your PayPal linked email or your email address and you will be sent a PayPal invoice. Simply pay the invoice and the Transfer ID will be sent with instructions on how to redeem. (PayPal account not needed to purchase, but the transaction is easier if you have one)

Symphony Suite is compatible with the latest and older versions of Windows or Mac OS.

! This crossgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8-14 ULTIMATE, SYMPHONY SERIES – BRASS, SYMPHONY SERIES – WOODWIND, SYMPHONY SERIES – STRING ENSEMBLE, SYMPHONY SERIES – PERCUSSION.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above! (It only takes one instruments to qualify)

(You just need one of these instruments listed above installed and registered in your account for this Crossgrade to qualify and be registered into your account)

Note: This is a License Transfer only, NO Hardware or Disks are included. Once License is Registered in the ‘Native Access’ App, you will be given the option to download and install the Suite.

Questions about this Software? Please send a message…Thank You.