Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• andalassamXX
    andalassamXX Member Posts: 53 Helper
    Options

Hahaha, Komplete 14 Ultimate upgrade from Standard

The price is $599, and if it's 50%, it's $299, which is a good choice.

• D to the H
    D to the H Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Updating

Guitar Rig 3 (with disc), 4 (with disc), 5 update, 6 update $75

I'll pay to ship the two discs within the US. 

ABSYNTH 3 (with disc) + ABSYNTH 5 (update) $75

If you are in the US, I'll pay to ship the ABSYNTH 3 disc. FWIW, I've been running ABSYNTH 5 on an M2 Mac and it runs well. It crashes upon closing so you need to save ahead of time.

Butch Vig Drums $30

Buy any of the above apps and get the expansion of your choosing (below) for free. Or you can just buy an expansion, if that's what you want.

Expansion Sasha $20

Expansion Faded Reels $20

Expansion Infinite Escape $20

Expansion Motor Impact $20

• SLP44
    SLP44 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Still On Offer PRICE DROP!!! $160.00!

10-17-23 Normally Cost $599.00!

(Note: See requirements for this Crossgrade to work)

-Price: $165.00 USD (We are located in the USA, International orders welcome) 1 License Available

(This is the full suite of everything offered in the series.)

-Easy license transfer process has already been prearranged and ready for transfer into your account. It’s a very fast process that I have completed with buyers many times. Instructions and links will be provided on how to transfer license.

-TO PURCHASE: Send a private message via this forum with your PayPal linked email or your email address and you will be sent a PayPal invoice. Simply pay the invoice and the Transfer ID will be sent with instructions on how to redeem. (PayPal account not needed to purchase, but the transaction is easier if you have one)

Symphony Suite is compatible with the latest and older versions of Windows or Mac OS.

! This crossgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8-14 ULTIMATE, SYMPHONY SERIES – BRASS, SYMPHONY SERIES – WOODWIND, SYMPHONY SERIES – STRING ENSEMBLE, SYMPHONY SERIES – PERCUSSION.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above! (It only takes one instruments to qualify)

(You just need one of these instruments listed above installed and registered in your account for this Crossgrade to qualify and be registered into your account)

Note: This is a License Transfer only, NO Hardware or Disks are included. Once License is Registered in the ‘Native Access’ App, you will be given the option to download and install the Suite.

Questions about this Software? Please send a message…Thank You.

• shuxton
    shuxton Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

UK: Selling Maschine MK3, KOMPLETE 14 ULTIMATE, Lores and 13 expansions.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but thought I'd let you know that I'm selling all my Native Instruments HW and SW (don't have enough time and too many other family commitments at the moment!). I've put everything on Reverb, but thought I'd share here in case anything is of interest.

I have a Maschine MK3 with Decksaver in good condition, and all the following transferable licenses:

• Battery 4
    • Expansion - Anima Ascent
    • Expansion - Arcane Attic
    • Expansion - Body Mechanik
    • Expansion - Carbon Decay
    • Expansion - Deep Matter
    • Expansion - Infinite Escape
    • Expansion - Liquid Energy
    • Expansion - Lone Forest
    • Expansion - Lunar Echoes
    • Expansion - Polar Flare
    • Expansion - Prismatic Bliss
    • Expansion - Pulswerk
    • Expansion - Warped Symmetry
    • KOMPLETE 11 Upgrade
    • KOMPLETE 12 Update
    • KOMPLETE 13 Update
    • KOMPLETE 14 ULTIMATE Upgrade for KOMPLETE
    • Lores
    • MASCHINE MK3 HW
    • Razor
    • Super 8 for Komplete Bundles

Based on my understanding, even though my old original Komplete 11 select license which came bundled with the Maschine isn't transferable, the buyer will have access to everything I get, so loads of content. I have logged a support call with NI to confirm that this is the case.

All on sale for £500 + £15.50 P&P.

I am quite sad to let it go, but I'm not getting a chance to use any of it (and won't for the foreseeable future), so would love it to go to a new home and have a chance to get creative.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this is of interest to someone.

Steve

• mare128
    mare128 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hey,

someone selling Session Guitarist Electric Vintage?

Also interested in:

Session Guitarist: Electric Mint

Session Guitarist: Picked Nylon

Session Guitarist: Electric Sunburst

Session Guitarist: Strummed Nylon

Session Bassis: Prime Bass

Or

Komplete 14 Standard/Ultimate

Kind Regards,

Fiona

• Gianni D
    Gianni D Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • CT1
    CT1 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I got out of music production a while ago so trying to unload what I've got remaining

Expansions: Aquarius Earth ($20), Conant Gardens ($20), Magnetic Coast ($20), Sierra Grove ($20)

Scarbee Pre Bass: $30

Yangqin (very rare): $30

Also have a copy of Omnisphere 2 (PM for further details)

• Pizza
    Pizza Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello I am looking to purchase someone's kontakt 6 license. Ty!

• ramin
    ramin Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
    Options

Anyone selling Kontakt 6? Please contact me.

Thank you

• seris
    seris Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I’m looking for a Kontakt 6 license. If anyone is selling theirs, feel free to PM me! Thank you.

• stefani.ss34
    stefani.ss34 Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Selling Kontakt 7 for $105

• Dillon
    Dillon Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

25$ Canadian. 5 for 100$.

• mare128
    mare128 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options
  • uforea
    uforea Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I've recently bought Komplete 14 Ultimate and am now thinking about getting an S88. I noticed that buying the S88 along with the Komplete Ultimate bundle seems like a better deal. So, here's my thought: I could buy the S88 and Ultimate bundle, and then sell my current Komplete 14 Ultimate.

However, I'm wondering if this is actually doable. When I sell it, all the sound banks and plugins from my current Komplete 14 Ultimate would have already been installed on my computer. Is it possible to transfer everything to a new user in this scenario? How does this work with NI products?

• BFG10K
    BFG10K Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Hi y'all!

I'm currently selling a copy of phase plant license to someone in exchange for massive X

Be sure to dm me anytime (: