Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

Update: if interested in buying some things bundled, I can make a lower price

I finally took the decision to sell the products that I have double under “Not registered” in my account (therefore ready to transfer with never registered Serial)

Maschine 2 full version 60€

Maschine 2 Essentials application 40€ (I must check with support if is tied to one of my Maschine HWs or if it can be registered anyway)

Ethereal Earth 25€

Super 8 50€

Infamous Flow 25€

Chromatic Fire (bundled only with Maschine, not available to buy) 25€

Plus I have some others that require a license transfer that I will request if somebody wants them:

Phasis 20€

Conant Gardens 25€

Crate Cuts 25€

Soul Magic 25€

Replika 25€

TRK-01 Play 10€

Abbey Road 60s Drummer 30€

Abbey Road 70s Drummer 30€

Abbey Road 80s Drummer 30€

Abbey Road Modern Drummer 30€

If interested contact me via DM with eventual offers

• PRASTARI PORT
    PRASTARI PORT Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
  • jcrane
    jcrane Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Looking to transfer extra Playbox license. $100?

• Pradeep
    Pradeep Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    edited October 2023
    Options

Amazing Software For Strings. Selling for less than half of the original price. Please check about action strings here YouTube . com / watch ? v = 8EBAZsKNtJ4

• Pradeep
    edited November 2023
    Options

Selling STRADIVARI VIOLIN Full Version $100

Amazing violin samples.

• Pradeep
    Options

I am selling actions strings 2 and Stradivari Violin. Please let me know, if you are interested

• canaan
    canaan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Is anyone selling a guitar rig 5 activation code? I like some of the presets and don't want to use a newer one.

• canaan
    canaan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Is anyone selling a guitar rig 5 activation code? I like some of the presets and don't want to use a newer one.

• Laidbach Media
    Laidbach Media Member Posts: 33 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have a spare 1210 mk2 I no longer require.

and a Behringer DJX 700 mixer

• Pradeep
    Options

I am selling actions strings 2 and Stradivari Violin. $100 each. Anyone interested please let me know.

• dynaminuity
    dynaminuity Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I still have the following left - updated (cheaper) prices. Transfer IDs all ready to go. Paypal transfer please - message me for details.

Analog Dreams £10

Drum Lab £15

Noire £40

The Gentleman £20

The Grandeur £20

The Maverick £20

• Rzodkiew
    Rzodkiew Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have komplete standard 14 for sale for 250 dollars

• masmelow
    masmelow Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options

ON SALE !

▶ GForce Software impOSCar $18 *Unregistered Serial*

• SLP44
    SLP44 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

PRICE DROP!!! $185.00 Still on offer 10-17-23 Normally Costs $599.00!

(Note: See requirements for this Crossgrade to work)

-Price: $185.00 USD (We are located in the USA, International orders welcome) 1 License Available

(This is the full suite of everything offered in the series.)

-Easy license transfer process has already been prearranged and ready for transfer into your account. It’s a very fast process that I have completed with buyers many times. Instructions and links will be provided on how to transfer license.

-TO PURCHASE: Send a private message via this forum with your PayPal linked email or your email address and you will be sent a PayPal invoice. Simply pay the invoice and the Transfer ID will be sent with instructions on how to redeem. (PayPal account not needed to purchase, but the transaction is easier if you have one)

Symphony Suite is compatible with the latest and older versions of Windows or Mac OS.

! This crossgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8-14 ULTIMATE, SYMPHONY SERIES – BRASS, SYMPHONY SERIES – WOODWIND, SYMPHONY SERIES – STRING ENSEMBLE, SYMPHONY SERIES – PERCUSSION.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above! (It only takes one instruments to qualify)

(You just need one of these instruments listed above installed and registered in your account for this Crossgrade to qualify and be registered into your account)

Note: This is a License Transfer only, NO Hardware or Disks are included. Once License is Registered in the ‘Native Access’ App, you will be given the option to download and install the Suite.

Questions about this Software? Please send a message…Thank You.