Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• auralmyst
    auralmyst Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

WTB: Ableton Live 11 Suite

If any of you gents or ladies want to let go their Live 11 Suite license for $200, I'm all ears and eyes. Please DM me.

Thank you!

• Gianni D
    Gianni D Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Hi everybody!

I am selling the following licenses at 75% less than the list price.

Massive Expansions are free with at least one purchase.

DM me privately for any bundles.

Cheers 😊

• afrogrit
    afrogrit Member Posts: 57 Helper
    edited November 2023
    Options

best to preview some on the NI main website and then target a specific expansion - doods will you better

• officialjrduncan
    officialjrduncan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Anyone selling Absynth 5 ?

• SLP44
    SLP44 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Still on offer 9-30-23

(Note: See requirements for this Crossgrade to work)

-Price: $349.00 USD (We are located in the USA, International orders welcome)

(This is the full suite of everything offered in the series.)

-Easy license transfer process has already been prearranged and ready for transfer into your account. It’s a very fast process that I have completed with buyers many times. Instructions and links will be provided on how to transfer license.

-TO PURCHASE: Send a private message via this forum with your PayPal linked email or your email address and you will be sent a PayPal invoice. Simply pay the invoice and the Transfer ID will be sent with instructions on how to redeem. (PayPal account not needed to purchase, but the transaction is easier if you have one)

Symphony Suite is compatible with the latest and older versions of Windows or Mac OS.

! This crossgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8-14 ULTIMATE, SYMPHONY SERIES – BRASS, SYMPHONY SERIES – WOODWIND, SYMPHONY SERIES – STRING ENSEMBLE, SYMPHONY SERIES – PERCUSSION.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above! (It only takes one instruments to qualify)

(You just need one of these instruments listed above installed and registered in your account for this Crossgrade to qualify and be registered into your account)

Note: This is a License Transfer only, NO Hardware or Disks are included. Once License is Registered in the ‘Native Access’ App, you will be given the option to download and install the Suite.

Questions about this Software? Please send a message…Thank You.

• sbaishya
    sbaishya Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

A few NI and other products for sale. All prices in $USD.

Native Instruments:

• Circuit Halo Expansion - $10
    • District Xeo Expansion - $10
    • Super 8 - $50
    • Phasis (Xmas Gift 2017) - $4
    • TRK-01 Play - $5
    • Hypha - $5
    • Yangqin - $5

Baby Audio:

• Crystalline (coupon for 100% off a brand new licence) - $50

Please note that this is for a coupon for 100% off a full license for Crystalline rather than a license transfer. It was obtained as part of the current Bitwig promotion, and can be redeemed at babyaud.io to reduce the checkout price of a brand new license for Crystalline to $0. Normal price for a new license is $99.

Arturia:

• FX Collection 2 - $50

Other Brands:

• Brainworx Creative Mixing Set (bx_delay, bx_boom!, bx_saturator V2, bx_subsynth, bx_cleansweep Pro, bx_refinement) - $5 (new license, so no transfer fee)
    • Melodyne Essential - $5

Payment by PayPal "goods & services" - I cover the fees, you get buyer protection 👍️

• SLP44
    SLP44 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Price Drop/Still on offer 10-1-23

(Note: See requirements for this Crossgrade to work)

-Price: $297.00 USD, Over 50% off normal pricing! (We are located in the USA, International orders welcome)

(This is the full suite of everything offered in the series.)

-Easy license transfer process has already been prearranged and ready for transfer into your account. It’s a very fast process that I have completed with buyers many times. Instructions and links will be provided on how to transfer license.

-TO PURCHASE: Send a private message via this forum with your PayPal linked email or your email address and you will be sent a PayPal invoice. Simply pay the invoice and the Transfer ID will be sent with instructions on how to redeem. (PayPal account not needed to purchase, but the transaction is easier if you have one)

Symphony Suite is compatible with the latest and older versions of Windows or Mac OS.

! This crossgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8-14 ULTIMATE, SYMPHONY SERIES – BRASS, SYMPHONY SERIES – WOODWIND, SYMPHONY SERIES – STRING ENSEMBLE, SYMPHONY SERIES – PERCUSSION.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above! (It only takes one instruments to qualify)

(You just need one of these instruments listed above installed and registered in your account for this Crossgrade to qualify and be registered into your account)

Note: This is a License Transfer only, NO Hardware or Disks are included. Once License is Registered in the ‘Native Access’ App, you will be given the option to download and install the Suite.

Questions about this Software? Please send a message…Thank You.

• Airey
    Airey Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Absynth 5 + Drum Lab up for sale, let me know if you're interested. Might be up for a swap + cash either way (Slate + Ash has apps I'm after) but happy to see what someone who will use these is up for.

• t_rtl
    t_rtl Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • Guy Brown
    Guy Brown Member Posts: 24 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hey all,

UPDATED, reduced items and removed sold items

I am selling my Native Instruments and Arturia software.

Payment by PayPal gift. Add 3% for PayPal goods and services. Licence transfer via NI after payment.

Native Instruments

Schema - Dark - £35

Valves - £25

Expansion - Basement Era - £10

Expansion - Conant Gardens - £10

Expansion - Street Swarm - £10

Arturia 

V Collection 9 - £175

FX Collection 4 - £175

Augmented GRAND PIANO - £35

Augmented BRASS- £35

Filter MS-20 - £20