Komplete Kontrol crashes a lot

gorzasty
gorzasty Member Posts: 2 Noise

Hi

I wisited link: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/5217260793617-KOMPLETE-KONTROL-Crashes

Did everything, and still have the same problem with Komplete. Under Komplete desktop app, loaded under Cubase pro 12 or Ableton. Same thing. During loading the preset everything is crashing and returning to pulpit. Very annoying,

It was happening with older version and now I have everything up to date and still the same bug.

Can I have some help here? Is there any dump file after crash to attach it here?

Right now I have to avoid any Komplete instruments while producing...

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 675 Saw

So, on what OS is this happening and loading what preset/instrument?

Does it happen with any instrument?

Cannot say I have had any real issues myself, has always been just as stable as any other plugin tbh.

• gorzasty
    gorzasty Member Posts: 2 Noise

Win 10 Pro. It is happening randomly. Sometimes I can load for example something form free library like play series analog dreams, and another time it freezes during loading preset process.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 675 Saw
    edited September 17

Yeah, need some actual steps to reproduce, “random” is too hard to dive into. I have used KK a LOT in every production within Ableton and have not had freeze/crash at all, works surprisingly well and I’m mostly windows 10 also.

must be something going on but you will need to nail things down a bit.