NKS User Library

Options

Comments

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,360 mod
    edited January 2023
    Options

Nothing special here, just a quick evening task that i did for me (and for the "lazy" ones). Instead of looking at an endless list and an all-in-one folder, here is ZebraHZ Factory NKS, re-arranged by folder (as the presets), re-tagged by sub-bank etc. and with Kymeia's previews. It is much easier now to understand what is what.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,742 mod
    Options

Cool thanks.

I've been busy creating previews for the Repro banks I have plus added some previews I've collected or been sent by others forum members so added those and also the banks I've converted from Knifonium and BX Oberhausen and also one for Serum (gradually saving patches in that one by one)

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,360 mod
    Options

i can upload previews for Serum, all Factory ones (+ their nkfs), plus 12 other banks (the previews only)

• Kymeia
    edited January 2023
    Options

Thanks I have Previews for Serum factory as I bought the Freelance NKS version so I didn't want to upload those as they were made by Jester. I have just uploaded previews for the Massive X banks I have. Working my way through Massive, Absynth and FM8 now but that will take a few days as I have loads of banks for those.

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 217 Helper
    Options

Does anybody know where to locate or have the previews for LA Scoring Strings 3?

Also, whilst tagged as Audiobro product, this appears alongside the Native Instruments products in KK (there is no option for Audiobro in vendors). Has anybody encountered this issue?

• Diam
    Options

Sorry, that last post was a little blunt. If anybody would kindly be able to assist, or has any insight would be much appreciated. :D

• Kymeia
    Options

I'm sorry I don't know of that product, hope someone does

• Kymeia
    Options

First batch of Massive third party bank previews posted including all by Leap into the void who made some of the best Massive banks

• Diam
    Options

No probs. I actually think it may be an Audiobro issue. All fine in Kontakt. I may actually see if I can work out how to remove it from KK, as it probably isn't that useful in there anyway.

• iandeegrees
    iandeegrees Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hi Kymeia,

I tried the Vital VST3 but I only get the "Vital VST3 template" running. The "Vital Free Pack" and it's previews wont show up. Also the images are not present. Can you please review your files?

The VST2 template and the previews and presets are working properly. Maybe its the naming or something:

Thank you very much in advance

• Kymeia
    Options

Hi I've setup an archive of previews for NKS banks in the user library - mind if I add these to it? I have been making previews for the rest of my Massive and Absynth and am in the process of uploading those too

• Kymeia
    edited January 2023
    Options

Added the rest of my Massive previews including 5 more sets of previews for some 'The Unfinished' banks - these are in addition to the Unfinished previews shared by s_aizawa above

FM8 next - then Absynth 5

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 410 Guru
    Options

Added to the NKS User Library - Other Desert Cities, by Audio Damage.

Some brilliant delays on this plugin:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wbnz0wi753vf74n/AAAwh5m0jZGof3E7e8xpu1u4a?dl=0

• Kymeia
    Options

Thanks I don’t have that but did consider it - at the time I felt it did not offer much I could not get from Replika XT and Silo but maybe I was wrong?

• Kymeia
    edited January 2023
    Options

Added previews for 15 FM8 banks to the Previews folder in the NKS User Library

Absynth next - that will take a while though as my Absynth user library is a mess - so many downloaded banks and imported glos