NI access deleting packs and not responding to keys from kontakt7

Options
MyMusicLab
MyMusicLab Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

hello, sorry if this is just me but yesterday i noticed NI access deleted a few of my packs, tried open kontakt 7 and is asked for my serial number to activate when its already been activated in standalone. click the link to activate and it takes me back to NI access with no other pop ups. then noticed most of my library's had been deleted for some reason. after trying to find them in the installation settings may have been changed, i cant remember what i did. after turning to legacy mode most of my library's came back but still half are saying they need to be redownloaded or installed. but the installation path is now giving me errors. now everything feels out of whack and wont download and install. it could just be me, but this is the first time this has happened to me with NI stuff. its getting to the point i feel like just resetting the whole PC to start fresh but this will be days of work getting my libarrys back in order and setting up[ DAWs and loging and keys. i really would rather a simple fix if possible. sorry for rambleing, i just dont know where i went wrong or how to get the App to work again... still havent heard anything back from a ticket a few days ago and i need to work. Ty

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,909 mod
    edited April 7
    Options

You didn't write if you by 'deleting' means that the libraries is not actually on the hard drive anymore or if the stuff just has vanished from Native Access (not that that is not bad enough by itself).

First of all then Moderators such as I are not given any information at all ahead of others to assist about any problems that N.I. might have recognized as bugs or other stuff. This means that anybody else's guess as as good as mine (depending on personal skills and attendance). But it also means that if there is some "rather simple fix possible" for what you experience then most likely only support will know !

Further more then judging from problem profile I'd would still say that I think that you need to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support right away !

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !