cannot activate tractor

Options
GregorS
GregorS Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

hello,i bought the reloop jockey 3 master edition,the manual and the installation cd were not even unpacked,and everything looks unused.

I have installed everything according to the manual and arrived at the Traktor and so far I can only use the demo version, because when I click on the activation process to use the new Traktor 3 version (which of course I bought and have as a download on the Pc) I can not log in because the message always comes (server communication error: connection broken) although I am connected to the Internet in any case, even Lan.

I would be grateful for help.

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting :Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

Please write on English.

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of native access from the Internet? (and not from the cd)

• GregorS
    Options

Hi,No, you could be right, that makes sense because the CD is from around 2011.. I will definitely have to try that out, first I have to see how because I'm not such a computer expert, it will take a while, I will let you know, but in any case thank you very much for your answer

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

Just download it from here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

Login with your account. There you can enter your CD keys and be able to download traktor.

Unless you have a very specific reasons, you should always download the latest software and not something from an CD.

• GregorS
    Options

Hi, now I've done it! Thank you for your help, I've already tried out the new tractor briefly. Thank you again, have a nice day