Is it still possible today to activate and upgrade from Komplete 9 Ultimate to Komplete 14 Ultimate?

Options
DanCh
DanCh Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello! :)

I am completely new to Native Instruments. I've heard good things and I'm very excited to explore. I was recently offered an old Maschine Controller with a Komplete 9 Ultimate licence. I know this has been talked about a lot already, but since the NI switch to Native Access it seems that I cannot activate most of what the installer for Komplete 9 Ultimate installed on my PC.

I also see that there is an upgrade option from Komplete 9 Ultimate to Komplete 14 Ultimate, which I would be happy to purchase, but since I cannot activate my Komplete 9 the upgrade will obviously not work.

Does anyone have any advice, or direction on what options I might have?

Thanks,

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DanCh First you need to register the serial to your account with Native Access.

If you encounter any issues there, please get in touch with our registration/account support: bit.ly/NI_support_PA

• DanCh
    Options

Thanks! Ok it seems that someone before me has removed the serial number sticker from the device. I cannot see any serial numbers anywhere. Oh well. Looks like my only option is to buy a full license. Thanks for your help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

Please get in touch with my colleagues, for the Maschine software you'll need a hardware serial, they can help you out retrieving it, if that's possible.

• DanCh
    Options

Ok I will do so, thank you so much.