Download nicht möglich über Native Access

Options

Hi Leute, hab für meinen Sohn gerade Traktor Pro 3 gekauft. Wollte es über NA downloaden, aber da ist nur ein "Install" Button. Ich will es aber als Software Paket auf nen USB Stick ziehen inklusive Installation Key. Was mache ich falsch? LG Jens

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,406 Expert
    Options

Hello, this is an English forum, you can use services such as deepl.com for translations.

I'm not sure you can install Traktor 3 without internet. Is it not possible to give the target computer access to the internet just for the installation?

• jens@theclubmap.com
    jens@theclubmap.com Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Ok, I just bought Traktor Pro 3. I wanted to download the installation, but there is only an "Install" button on Native Access. The Background: Its a christmas gift and I want to put it on a USB stick including the installation key. LG Jens

• lord-carlos
    Options

You could put the Native Access installer and a text file with the key on the USB :/ Not sure if it's entirely possible to do it without internet.

Maybe put the demo version on the USB stick? https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209551029-Where-Can-I-Download-the-TRAKTOR-Installer-#demo

Sooner or later you giftee will have to download and use Native Access with an account. Best do it from the start.

• jens@theclubmap.com
    jens@theclubmap.com Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hahahaha thats the most worst complicate way for a software installation ever. Native maybe never heard about user experience. It seems that you really not can download Traktor from NA. Its only for direct installing the software. Jesus Christ.... what a srew up. What annoys me so much is that every single mail from native after the order process says that you can download. "Your order is now ready for you to download." Anyway... it completely kills the suprise and its not your problem. Thanks for the support. BG Jens

• lord-carlos
    Options

Hahahaha thats the most worst complicate way for a software installation ever. 

It's not really. Unless you have to install it on a computer without internet.

Install NA, enter key, press install.

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 368 Guru
    Options

NA does download the installer in the background though. if you check in the download directory (set up in NA) while it is installing, you can copy the installer file out of there