Logic Pro X crashes with new Kontrol S61 Mk3 - Constantly

124»

Answers

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 850 mod

We do hope that Apple fix the issue soon.

• ini4
    ini4 Member Posts: 24 Helper

I can’t blame NI for this. The latest version of Logic has been very buggy. Even Logic’s drum machine designer causes the MIDI driver to crash when I select a different drum sound from their library browser. Ableton Live is looking more appealing.

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,284 Guru

What is the technical issue that needs to be fixed by Apple that is causing the problem?

• Sensorian
    Sensorian Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I’m not sure if this is spectacularly helpful but I received my S88 yesterday plugged into new M3 MacBook Pro running Sonoma out of the box.

Had the problem with Hardware Center that I’ve posted on elsewhere but sorted that eventually and ran KK on Logic and Kontakt flawlessly.

Tonight I’m getting the crash problem described in this thread on both KK and Kontakt when I change to some of the newer instruments.

I find it strange that it worked just fine yesterday but not today and I don’t believe I have changed anything bar doing some system tidying earlier today.

Very odd.

Only thing I didn’t try was deleting the CS file recommended here as my system doesn’t appear to have that file.

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 850 mod

This is not information I am allowed to share - but it still persists and is why we've not yet shipped Sonoma support for Kontrol S MK3.

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,284 Guru

Thanks for responding to this.. it was just a curiosity.