Can I re-register in NI system?

Options
Viot Pkaell
Viot Pkaell Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Some time ago I installed Komplete Now and a couple of other products. Now I want to purchase Komplete 14 Standard and make a fresh start. I want to use new account in order to use new e-mail, install new version of Native Access, everything will be new, except for my MacBook. The question is - is it possible to register new account and new product on the same Mac or maybe it is already 'tagged' with the current one?

Best Answers

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,083 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

you can do that exactly as you described it. You just loose the stuff from the first account but you don't need it if you have komplete standard 14 so........

• Viot Pkaell
    Viot Pkaell Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Uwe303 thank you for the response. Another question arises - is it necessary to fully uninstall all what was previously installed as part of Komplete Now and the Native Access itself? Otherwise it will only occupy disc space, right?

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,133 Expert
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

You just need to uninstall those products that aren't part of Komplete 14 Standard.

For instance: 'BATTERY: NOW EDITION', 'DUETS', 'FEEL IT', 'ALICIA'S KEYS', 'MASSIVE X Expansion NOW' and 'Rudiments' are not part of it.