Previous versions of recently updated Kontakt libraries / compatibility with K6 older libraries

Comments

• littlealone100
    littlealone100 Member Posts: 11 Member

Can you upload East Asia?

• nunFalco
    nunFalco Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

What is this? I paid for a product then the product is updated and my software dies? ****** is this? The product is expensive to not have engineers thinking in this stuff. ******

• nunFalco

At least let us install the version we want in the launcher… ******.. man!

• nunFalco

Hybrid Keys 2.0.2 is not working… I cannot install it.

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 183 Advisor

it's a very funny message : it can't be installed because it has not been installed yet ? But how can it be installed if you need to have it installed to install it ?

• Joshua Bender
    Joshua Bender Member Posts: 4 Member

Like many of you, I'm better off with the older library, so I downloaded some of these. When I attempt to install them, I get a notification that says "No library found under the registered installation path… See the screenshot.

Also, how can I get the library to show in Native Access?

• catch-22
    catch-22 Member Posts: 94 Helper

What's up with Session Strings Pro 2? If i try to install it via Komplete 12 harddrive, NA just skips it and offers the latest version (1.0.4) as download. Does this version still runs in Kontakt 6 or do i need the previous version 1.0.3? The version on the harddrive seems to be is 1.0.0. Can i somehow skip the download and use the old installer from the harddrive and then update that old version with either 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 without having to download the whole thing? (the download would be extremly slow, like 20+ hours, btw)

Thanks for all the nightmares with NA.

• catch-22

Please give me direct download links to all Session Strings Pro 2 versions. I also need to know which version is compatible with what Kontakt version. I only have version 1.0.0 on my hardrive. That way i can pick the right version for me, which would be the latest still compatible with Kontakt 6. Thanks

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

@Calagan @Joshua Bender Some of the installers there are updates you can use to downgrade the libraries. Install the library in Native Access and then run the update/downgrade file posted here.

• catch-22

@Jeremy_NI

I need your help. Please look at my two posts above.

Another wish: It would be really nice if i could somehow update my Komplete harddrive to the latest versions compatible with Kontakt 6 in order to use it as my backup drive. Downloading products in NA is for some unknown reason very slow. I started to download Session Strings (around 30GB) and NA estimated 20-30 hours. But with my internet connection it should only take 1-2 hours. Which is still kind of slow, but much better what NA is doing.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

@catch-22 We've created another post with the links, mostly because there were so many comments that people would not find the actual links, we linked our Knowledge Base article to this other post too:

I've added a link to Session Pro Strings 2 there as it was also updated this year and that broke compatibility with Kontakt. 6.

• catch-22
    edited May 8

Thank you very much @Jeremy_NI

Can i replace the ISO file with the old one on my Komplete hard drive? So that from now on i have 1.0.3 instead of 1.0.0 on the drive?

• catch-22
    edited May 8

@Jeremy_NI

I can't download the Session Strings ISO file. I get an error message like 'You cannot currently download this file because the download quota has been exceeded'

• catch-22

@Jeremy_NI

I tried to download the ZIP file but it failed at around 23GB a moment ago.

• catch-22

@Jeremy_NI

Meanwhile i was able to start downloading the ISO file but all attempts failed at 50-70% completion. I tried both zip/iso with Firefox and Chrome. So just can't download the files.