I cannot find guitar rig 7 in native access

박영탁
박영탁 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited 9:13AM in Native Access

My PC uses the window 11.

Native access2 cannot run on my PC, so using Native access Installer_211108.

But I could not find guitar rig 7 in not installed area.

Please help me, plz.

Answers

• jorgefriasny
    jorgefriasny Member Posts: 12 Member

Note that Guitar Rig 7 is not a free upgrade.

• 박영탁

OK, I know.

Online update from Guitar pro 6

Order History

Order Reference #3000137164C

Reference Number

3000137164C

Order Date

09/15/23

Status

Shipped

TKS for answer, anyway...

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,316 Expert

You need Native Access 2 nowadays. The old version is considered legacy software and does not reliably show updates or newer products anymore.

Why will Native Access 2 not run on your PC? Do you get an error message when you try to run it?

• 박영탁

Native Access 2 not run on my PC.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,316 Expert

But why will Native Access 2 not run on your PC? Do you get an error message when you try to run it?

왜 Native Access 2가 PC에서 실행되지 않나요? 실행하려고 할 때 오류 메시지가 표시되나요? ※

※ Translated via DeepL

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

Native Access 1 will not show the latest products to install. The latest version of Native Access is compatible with Windows 11. Same question as @Monochrome up there.

• GaryRowe
    GaryRowe Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi, have the same issue: Native Access 2 has never run for me yet, and last night did the same thing - says i need to give it permission to load dependancies, and nothing more helpful.

I always run it as admin. With only 1 monitor active, using latest Studio driver for my NVidia 3060TI.

I turned off ALL security & firewalls. No affect.

Rebooted. removed all security (scary). no affect.

I separately downloaded the Driver and installed it. No affect - and saw that NA2 stops the driver either when NA2 loads .. or else still gives message and then closes the driver service when NA2 exits!

What can I try next? I have no issues with lots of other software, I'm technically literate, but need a pointer as to what I can do now (apart from rue money spent on something that wont run).

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod

Please contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in , at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't , that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket.

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here

This discussion has been closed.