After analyzing: "Cannot execute bpm-detection due to missing transients ! please analyze first"

Options
vliuvliu
vliuvliu Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello people,

I wanted to analyze some tracks with Traktor Pro 3 and the following error message occured: "Cannot execute bpm-detection due to missing transients ! please analyze first"

It's weird cause that came after I tried to analyze the files. My Traktor seems really buggy lately, I reinstalled it, but that didn't help. Does anyone have experience with this error? After putting the tracks into a Deck, they won't play cause they are not analyzed. Please help. Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• vliuvliu
    vliuvliu Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 11 running. Have always problems with this thing tbh.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,379 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

What kind of tracks are you try to analyze?

-Full music tracks, or just small samples? (if the waveform is not long enough, Traktor can not detect the BPM detect the bpm)

-What format they are? wav, aiff, flac, mp3?

-Did you analyzed them in the past too, or is it the first time?

-On Traktor preferences, have you the "analyze new tracks when loading into decks" option enable?

Note: In case that you do know the BPM, then, bypass it, analyze the rest data, and add it manually after

• Neil Symon
    Neil Symon Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

When loading tracks into pro 3, I get the warning "Cannot execute bpm-detection due to missing transients ! please analyze first". I am loading full length tracks in mp3 format, I have never analysed them.

I have the "analyze new tracks when loading into decks" option enabled.

Is there a feature somewhere that I can turn on, that will automatically analyse the unanalysed tracks?

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,379 mod
    Options

Preferences --> File Management --> Analyze new imported tracks

...and if i may suggest, if you are serious about DJing, you should always import and analyze all your tracks, so you don't have to analyze at load, which is time consuming and might be critical on stage.

Another thing you can do now is: "Track Collection --> right-click Check Consistency". This will check all your database, find files that no longer exists, so you will remove their info after checking, and also it will find all your non-analyzed tracks so you can analyze them immediately, all together.