Playhead position first note problem Komplete Kontrol track on Logic

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Andrea Spaggiari Again, we need the result of your support tool in order to investigate as we could not reproduce the issue in-house, even with your project. If you can make a video that would be helpful. Sorry for asking all this but we really need some material in order to investigate.

• Andrea Spaggiari
    Andrea Spaggiari Member Posts: 54 Member
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I sent you both the video and a screenshot of the bounce via ticket. And You wrote Andrea Padovani in the answer by mistake.. I'm Andrea Spaggiari 😉

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,785 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

tbh I find Logic does this even with its own instruments sometimes. Just recorded a session with Alchemy and it's not playing the first note - this fixed it for me

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252594261

• Andrea Spaggiari
    Andrea Spaggiari Member Posts: 54 Member
    Options

@Kymeia it does it to me only if I use komplete kontrol. Everything else goes. On the Native instrument side there must necessarily be something..

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Andrea Spaggiari I was able to reproduce the issue and filed the bug under this reference: KBDSW-7423. I forwarded it to the Komplete Kontrol team.

I will close this thread and forward you to this existing one, I will update everyone there:

Anyone experiencing note dropouts at beginning of playback on ARM version of Logic Pro w KK?

This discussion has been closed.