Cashback

Options
13»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@firstfrontier It was sent out Thursday and it should be on your bank account today. If not, I'll re-open your ticket so you can figure out what's wrong with my colleagues (including private data that you can't share on a public forum).

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@sebastian_laf My colleagues will check what's up and will get back to you.

• firstfrontier
    firstfrontier Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

It finally came through today. Thanks for pushing it through Jeremy.

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Hi @Jeremy_NI ,

thanks for supporting me in this issue. Unfortunately, I have not received any payment or further feedback. There is also no response to my NI support tickets.

Can you please stand up for me again and try to get NI to pay the Cashback to me?

Regards Sebastian

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@sebastian_laf Sorry but I was out of office. In the meantime, my colleagues got back to you, hopefully, this gets resolved soon.

• sebastian_laf
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Hi Jeremy. I‘m still waiting for my money. I also started another Support ticket, but this does not help also. Could you please check and try to get my Cashback paid?

Thanks in advance, Sebastian

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@sebastian_laf Oh wow, sorry to hear that, I'm pinging my colleagues once again.

• sebastian_laf
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Hi Jeremy. Unfortunately, I still have not received a cashback transfer from NI. I have been trying to get my money now since January that NI confirmed to me after I bought my machine+ as part of a special sales promotion. Can you please try again to complete the transfer of my money?

Greetings, Sebastian 

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@sebastian_laf The transfer has been confirmed, it should take a few days to be reflected on your account. Let me know when it's finally paid, or if it's not, keeping an eye on this ;)

• sebastian_laf
    Options

The money was booked at my bank account today! Thanks a lot Jeremy for your help 😊

• Mike3rd
    Mike3rd Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I have been waiting 9 months now and NI keeps saying sorry for the delay etc but nothing, no refund at all, they used to answer my tickets saying that payment was coming but over the last 3 months I get nothing from them, they don't even register my tickets or emails, so looks like they wont keep to the refund and not pay, sounds like a rip off to me.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Mike3rd I've escalated your case and will keep an eye on this. Sorry that you are experiencing htis issue for such a long time.