Cashback

Options

Answers

• Djlevi
    Djlevi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have not recieved the cash back yet and the 90 days are coming to the end.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Djlevi It was paid yesterday, you should have the money soon.

• firstfrontier
    firstfrontier Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi Jeremy, I appreciate that you're keeping everyone in the loop, but I've raised a ticket, after 100+ days had already passed with no cashback, and been told the same thing - the money is on its way. Problem is, yet another 3 weeks has passed and still nothing. Can you let me know what the hangup is please?

• Timmyjadams
    Timmyjadams Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am in this boat as well, registered at Xmas for the offer, and still not received anything from NI

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@firstfrontier It seems there was something with a wrong BIC and the payment came back. It should have gone out again last week.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Timmyjadams The money was transfered on March 3rd and was not returned. Maybe you can check with your bank and/or get in touch with our order support, as private data will need to be exchanged: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,292 Expert
    edited April 2023
    Options

Just a suggestion: if something like this happens (and it CAN happen), the people in charge who takes care of the delays should chime in and inform on what is happening. Don’t wait until the users start complaining to give reassurance and explain the problem.

Isn’t this what a forum is also made for?

THIS would be another step towards the “transparency” you are claiming lately 😉

• firstfrontier
    Options

Thanks Jeremy. Still nothing received here. When you say 'should have gone out,' what kind of timeframe does that usually mean in terms of time (and number of messages on forums) to make it to my bank account please?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@firstfrontier Trying to get more info/confirmation.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 2023
    Options

@LostInFoundation Thanks for the suggestion. This cashback thing is a first time and requires the work of several departments as well as external services, that would not make much sense for them to communicate in the forum. Someone has to centralize the info, and on the community, that would be one of my task.

As for this particular topic and issue, I understand that community seems to be a good place to ask about this and I'm happy to help if I can, but if other users didn't get their money by now, I would encourage them to contact our order support, as it may require some private data, data that can not be shared on a public forum: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

• LostInFoundation
    Options

I was talking about a communication in the style of “We are having issues with the cashback. Maybe it will take a little longer. We’ll keep you informed”

Before the users start complaining

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@LostInFoundation Ah I hear you! Unfortunately it's only affecting a few users and for diverse reasons, so it's actually a good thing users contact us.

I really appreciate the suggestion though :)

• LostInFoundation
    Options

I would say “FORTUNATELY it’s only affecting a few users” 😉

• firstfrontier
    Options
  • sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Hi. I got the same problem. NI confirmed the cashback for my Maschine+ at 3rd January. I started several tickets and wrote more than 20 mails without success. The response to my tickets always was "Yes, the cashback will be transferred soon" but I did not receive my cashback until today. Very disappointing.