Did you guys mess up iZotope logins?

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Scoops I'm not the PM, I'm just a support agent that works in the Community. There are several issues affecting the Izotope account, there's a banner on the website and we have this article: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/13493836678685

It's a side effect of the merge between Izotope and Native Instruments accounts, in the longer term:

"Our goal is to have a one-stop shop where you can discover, install, and authorize all the products across our brands. As a first step later this year, you'll start seeing more iZotope products available in Native Access, with more Brainworx products to follow soon thereafter."

"the products you've purchased that are associated with your iZotope account will remain tied to your account. "

Your account history might not be visible to you right now but rest assured it is still visible to us and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

I still don't have an ETA for a fix to share but it's one of the highrest priorities at the moment.

• Scoops
    Scoops Member Posts: 54 Member
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

OK, the Izotope site says "Unfortunately, we are experiencing some temporary issues with the My Account section. We're working on a solution to get everything back up and running as quickly as possible"!

Fine, but we are coming up on a month, and the issues persists, with no ETA.

This is a little longer that "temporary"

• frostyclimes
    frostyclimes Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Now it's Oct 1st and I cannot login to either the portal or the izotope site despite following the instructions provided in the 'article', which has a work around that doesn't work (around). It's a work around that goes around and around and around. Very poor form.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

Yes… “don’t worry” but one month gone and still I can’t install my izotope products.

Even not wanting to “worry”, it’s one month without having the ability to use what I paid for.

Maybe they think people already have the products installed and they just can’t update them or things like this, but there is also people who didn’t have the products already installed and would like to use what they paid for.

Are we asking to much by willing to use our products?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey there. Unfortunately I don't have more to share than this article at the moment. If the solutions provided do not work for you, please reach out to Izo's support: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

Compared to how it was a month ago things do seem improved. My purchase history is still gone but I am now seeing a list of all my products along with their serials so there has clearly been some progress.

Product Portal is also showing them accurately now too instead of appearing confused.

• Michael Leary
    Michael Leary Member Posts: 25 Member
    Options

My iZotope Portal is not working. No access to anything and just get a Native error box with : access_denied: Password login via OIDC-conformant clients with externally-hosted login pages is unsupported. Alternatively, login could have been initiated from the wrong place (e.g., a bookmark).

VIEW LOGTRACKING ID: 9925ba3cc5de90e2cbcd

Can no longer email support @ iZotope so any open issues seem dead and no way to send them the picture of the popup. Emails just bounce back dead.

Sent many support requests ti iZotope and now to Native but still nothing back. I sometimes would see logon credentials for iZotope trying to use Native, but unsure what to do as I have a large amount of iZotope software purchases (iZotope Music Production Suite Pro) in my account and a Native account with vast hardware/software collections. Nothing in Native Access shows iZotope and iZotope portal is working on one other installation.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Michael Leary I see you submitted several support requests, it looks like your issue is a bit more complicated, Someone should get back to you (in open request 4095454). Submitting several requests for the same issue will not help.