Did you guys mess up iZotope logins?

Options
Reefius
Reefius Member Posts: 253 Pro
edited August 2023 in Tech Talks

I can no longer access my iZotope account, the login page is now an NI login page and none of my passwords (from iZotope nor NI) work.

I even tried the link to change my password and it said password changed successfully, but then when I try to login with my new password it again tells me it's incorrect.

I also unsubscribed from their email list 3 times already but they keep sending me emails.

This is seriously getting on my nerves.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,813 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Scoops I'm not the PM, I'm just a support agent that works in the Community. There are several issues affecting the Izotope account, there's a banner on the website and we have this article: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/13493836678685

It's a side effect of the merge between Izotope and Native Instruments accounts, in the longer term:

"Our goal is to have a one-stop shop where you can discover, install, and authorize all the products across our brands. As a first step later this year, you'll start seeing more iZotope products available in Native Access, with more Brainworx products to follow soon thereafter."

"the products you've purchased that are associated with your iZotope account will remain tied to your account. "

Your account history might not be visible to you right now but rest assured it is still visible to us and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

I still don't have an ETA for a fix to share but it's one of the highrest priorities at the moment.

Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,802 mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have just logged in - I just had to make Safari recall my iZotope login and password as it kept trying to automatically enter my NI one due to the changed domain name - the iZotope login is still what it wants, not the NI one

Still I hope they give us a way to merge accounts so I don’t have to use the terrible Product Portal anymore

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,288 Guru
    edited August 2023
    Options

From Native Access DevTalks in July:

As you may have heard, Native Instruments has some new partners under our brand. What this means for you is that Native Access will become the one-stop hub for everything Native Instruments, and you will be able to use your Native ID across our brands. Over the course of the year, we’ve been hard at work transitioning iZotope products to Native Access. This has been happening in tandem with all the other commitments I have shared thus far. Our commitments to you remain intact, and we will continue to work on these initiatives over the next quarter. I’ll have more details to share in the future as we finalize our roadmap for Native Access, but we're aiming for the first changes to hit in September.

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 253 Pro
    Options

I was finally able to login after changing my password once again, but the site is still a mess.

At least I can see all the products in my account, but 'Loyalty Offers' has a counter next to it that says 128 and when I click on it I get this:

Purchase History is also empty although I upgraded to Music Production Suite 5.1 only a few days ago.

I guess it's still a work in progress 🤣

The login page on the NI domain will confuse a lot of users like me that are using password managers. If they really want to fully merge, at least make sure there's only 1 password needed for all sites. Now it's just a confusing mess.

• Kymeia
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yeah same for me - very concerning that all my product serials and purchase history are gone - I hope that is just a temporary state of affairs.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Reefius @Kymeia I must admit it's not really straight forward for the login credentials and login. I've asked about the disappearing of the serials and purchase history. I assume it's part of the process of merging, eventually all your products from Izo and NI should show in the same place. Hopefully I get some feedback on the topic.

• Scoops
    Scoops Member Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Yep,

My account is all messed up as well

I've put in a few tickets

My Izotope portal is whacked as well

Reminds me of the old days of loading Komplete 1 thru about 5. It was always something like this

• Kymeia
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thanks, I think this transition has been communicated very poorly though by iZoNope. We had no warning this was going to happen, or even to reassure users not to worry that suddenly it looks like their entire record of products and purchases would just vanish like this. I can only imagine how this might be causing panic to people less jaded than us seasoned product users. However even I would have liked a heads up then I would have taken screenshots just in case.

• Scoops
    Options

I would like to second this, but it's not just Izotope, it's the combined efforts

For what it's worth, I have a contemporary that is considering NI Komplete Ultimate vs BBC Professional. She's going back and forth in the decision making process. This is one off those things that assist the decision making process

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey there, got some feedback.

For the login details, there's probably no way around it, you need to update the password & login for the Izotope login. We need to find a way to raise awareness on that item.

For the loyalty offers, it should be fixed by now, for the rest of the missing pages, it should be fixed on Monday.

• Scoops
    Options

Raise awareness? Really? The Izotope page is very slow in responding, and I've sent pics showing the history issue. Also, I have a ticket in for the product portal which isn't working, supported with pics. I've changed my password, and history is still missing.

Please advise

• Kymeia
    Options

I would like to second this, but it's not just Izotope, it's the combined efforts

I know - I did allude to that but I guess my iZoNope joke was a bit subtle :)

• Kymeia
    Options

Thanks - does that mean even though my existing login does still work that I also need to make a new one for accounts to merge?

I can see loyalty offers now so 'progress' - but it's really the purchase history and list of my products and serials I am most concerned about so I hope they do get it sorted soon and nothing gets lost by the wayside

• Kymeia
    Options

Stil not fixed. All I can see is: 'No purchases were found for your account." plus some stuff about how 'Until August 2023 the sales on Izotope.com were operated by Digital River. Please understand that any inquiries regarding invoices, payments and refunds can only be answered by Digital River. Information regarding such previous orders is displayed for information and convenience.'

This to me seems like a cop out. There is now no way for people to see a record of their purchases, and the licenses and serials associated with those purchases, and all downloads in your account just send you to the buggy and erratic Product Portal. As I said before if we had been given some warning at least I would have taken screenshots.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Kymeia I would not worry too much. It's only a process to unify Native Instruments and Izotope logins and accounts further down the line. I am not able to look into Izo's accounts but I'm pretty sure your old products are still there and this is only a temporary "cosmetic" issue. If you want to be re-assured please get in touch with Izo's account support: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/categories/8963091237789-Purchase-and-Account

• Scoops
    Options

So here we are 2 weeks after @Jeremy_NI says not to worry, but yet the problem persists

@Jeremy_NI , you're the PM, whats going on?