NKS User Library

Options

Comments

• Rikk Show
    Rikk Show Member Posts: 100 Helper
    Options

Hey, thanks for this. After downloading all the Equator2 files you did I cannot find Factory Legacy 1, non-MPE (standard) NKS files. Did you skip those, or do you have them?

• Christos Adamos
    Christos Adamos Member Posts: 131 Pro
    Options

Of course you can. That way they will be more organized

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,859 mod
    Options

Thanks I have done so.

Are you still able to generate NKS from u-he plugins? (the ones that don't have NKS - ACE, Bazille and Triplecheese) I have made updated templates for the VST3 versions (see u-he folder) but don't have the capacity to auto generate patches from them and there are too many to do this one by one. Don't feel under any pressure if you can't, it's just I know you did them before with the VST2 versions and I have a feeling it will be a long time before u-he turn their attention to NKS for these as they are focussed on Zebra 3, Uhbiks and Filterscape.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,409 mod
    Options

It would be great to know a way to auto generate patches (i mean a way to do it with VST3) if anyone want to share, we can do a lot more work! I managed to learn the gulp rewrite and the gulp replace (even expand their code), then i tried many times to experiment with the other jhorology codes but never succeed anything but errors, which is expected since i am not a coder (but i'm a quick learner!).

Thus for me, the most urgent thing we can do as a community is to find some "code magician" to expand the compatibility of this excellent (open source!) tool, the Preset Magician, to VST3!

• Christos Adamos
    Options
  • Kymeia
    edited June 2023
    Options

Fantastic that's amazing, many thanks

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 418 Guru
    edited June 2023
    Options

It should be there, but I will re-upload once I've done all my soundbanks - so I'll get that done on Sunday.

• Kymeia
    edited June 2023
    Options

Love is in the air :) Template and NKS all tagged is in the User Library filed under 'Dawesome'

• Kymeia
    edited June 2023
    Options

Also I've added the NKS now for Tritik tkDelay to the Tritik folder

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 418 Guru
    Options

FYI - Doing Amber 2 and Sparkle 2. The only thing that'll take any time is organsing previews due to ketyswitches.

• Juho Tuomainen
    Juho Tuomainen Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

HEllo dear forum members,

I am Juho Tuomainen, a blind hobbyist musician wanting to pursue to a professional career. I would want to inform you that I have a bunch of plugins where I would want Christos or anyone else knowing the NKS templates to create NKS compatibility for the following products cecause I cannot do it as a blind person since currently this process requires sight to be accomplished (or done):

1. Flashback by BeatSkillz
    2. Zodiac by BeatSkillz
    3. Tekno Keyz by BeatSkillz, and
    4. HALO 2 Hybrid Synth Rompler by DH Plugins

I would want you to know that I already have the BeatSkillz plugins but am currenty considering purchasing the HALO 2 from Audio Plugin Deals because it is in the discount there, but according to DH Plugins, there is currently a somehow-working NKS compatibility so that the controls are not effectively mapped to the controls ad they should be, so perhaps the NKS creation would be started there. However, I would still recommend the first three ones since I already have a valid license key for them. Finally, I would want to say you that it would actually be useful if you would do the work so that, for example, two or three person would work witht he BeatSkillz project and another similar grou with the HALO project because there aer a plenty of presets (several hundredds) on each plugin. I would also hope that one day I would help you with the NKS compatibility creation once the tools become accessible for the screen reader users.

Kind regards,

Juho Tuomainen

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,409 mod
    Options

Unfortunately i don't have any of the above plugins, so i can't help. I hope someone else have them and do it for you. ๐Ÿ™

• Kymeia
    Options
  • Christos Adamos
    Options

Sadly me too. I don't have any of these