Bug: Default remix set loaded in Remix Deck with empty samples slots

De4m
De4m Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello.

i found an error in Remix Deck. After install Traktor Pro 3.5.2 299 all defaults remix sets (BROWSER: TrackCollection/All Remix Sets/ Step Sequencer- Essential Drums Vol.1) is load in Remix Deck with empty samples slots.

To fix the problem it is necessary in the file c:\Users\[USER]\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 3.5.2\collection.nml write path to samples. For this: Find section "SET TITLE="Step Sequencer- Essential Drums Vol.3"" in this section: in each cell with sample find atribute "DIR="/:"" and replace to "DIR="c:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Traktor Pro 3\Factory Sounds\"".

Question: 1. Why were the correct paths to the files not set during installation? 2. When will this issue be fixed?

Tagged:

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Ryan_NI Do you mind verifying if this is a bug?

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

Hey - Let me look into it and get back as soon as possible. Thanks!

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

hey there - unfortunately, this is a known bug. if you want to check in on the status of this, feel free to reach out and refer to this bug number:

TP-16761 - Default remix sets are empty after fresh installation

I can't guarantee on when it will be fixed, but I can guarantee that we're looking into it. Thanks for your patience.

• Ffox
    Ffox Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited July 2022

Had the same issue, no samples were saving with my remix sets, or loading when i loaded the remix file.

Kind of a weird fix.

Went to preferences/ File management / Directories clicked on the '...' for sample directory root and it automatically went to the folder where the samples are saved. Clicked 'choose'.

Now when i select a remix folder all the samples are visible there too, and when i load the remix file all the samples populate as they should again.

@De4m Sounds like this is what you also explained above.

Had me stumped for a bit but all good now.

• staleloaf
    staleloaf Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi all

Same issue with me. I move the stems and remix sets to a different folder, I reset the root drive and traktor will not bulk load the remix sets!

I'm having to drop samples on 4 at a time.

Can anyone help?

Staleloaf