Steinberg NKS

Options
Sunborn
Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
edited April 17 in NKS User Library

This discussion was created from comments split from: NKS User Library.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,767 mod
    edited April 17
    Options

Padshop 2 VST3 NKS

@Diam and I have collaborated to make a preliminary NKS conversion for Padshop 2 VST3. I made the template and Diam converted the presets and together we made artwork - we have used previews from the previous conversion for Padshop 1 (I think those were generated by Christos Adamos originally so thanks for that). It is in the NKS User Library under VST3. All that is missing is for some reason in Padshop 2 there are more Factory version 1 presets than we have previews for (maybe they included an add-on?) and we don't yet have previews for the V2 presets as we don't have a way to batch create those so if anyone can help we can complete this - thanks.

(Previews added now too thanks to @Christos Adamos)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bazb72df96qatt5/Padshop%202%20VST3%20NKS.zip?dl=0

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,603 Expert
    edited April 17
    Options
  • Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 410 Guru
    edited April 17
    Options

CRE8 for HALion 7 NKS

I've just added Sample Fuel's Cycle CRE8 to the User Library, for HALion 7 (This likely won't work with SE, but don't have that installed to check).

Included is some mapping - but not the effects, because actually, the majority of the functions I thought were useful, didn't really include those. And because HALion 7 is a bit of a mess, and the instrument has different presets that are encoded differently, I'd think of this as previews, preset loading and template, because even going through the manual process of saving and tagging individual presets, it would retain the template for one preset, but not for another; then loading it back in for the next.

Anyway, this should be useful for some:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gju3uarkitm96ff/AABL4sjj0M2nxUBdtyYoX-Sxa?dl=0

• Vagus
    edited April 17
    Options

Colours Free for HALion 7 NKS

I've got Baltic Shimmers from Sonic Atom's done - just need to go through and redo the presets, because, of course, saving individual presets didn't keep the assigned parameters (HALion). Really good library.

Of to Sweden tomorrow for work, and then a busy week, so I'll try and get this finished tonight.

And on libraries for Halion - Cinematic Instruments seem to be going all-in on that, given the marketing support they're getting. I've done Colours Free, so will also upload that.

Colours Free for HALion 7 in the NKS User Library:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j6q07073f20esw6/AAA1ffDDIy0igFt_Ykyl9_C7a?dl=0

• Rikk Show
    Rikk Show Member Posts: 100 Helper
    edited April 17
    Options

Retrologue2 VST3 NKS

Here is my Steinberg Retrologue2, VST3. Some 730+ patches, 3 banks with tagging, knob mapping, and graphics. As usual, knob mapping is done for easy preset adjustment and automation. I put filter, ADSR attack/release and such on the first two pages so you don't have to jump to page 6 or whatever to find what you always automate.

Big job as well as there was no way to easily get the preset names from Retrologue, had to do a time consuming extraction from a db file and write a script to read from file as the NKS preset making macro was running. I'm getting pretty fly on scripting now, lol! ENJOY!

• Vagus
    edited April 17
    Options

Vaults Beta & Taped Vibes for HALion 7 NKS

Vaults Beta is now updated with individual instrument mapping (now with Celeste) - Download.

Following this, Taped Vibes - Halion 7 -(new Steinberg free instrument) is available on the dropbox - Download.

I've included the correct image folders so it's listed as an individual instrument, and displays the MST_Plugin and NKS2 Hardware Banner png, instead of standard Halion 7.