Middle C of S49 MK2 interrrupts Signal

NeisAEL
NeisAEL Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

everytime i play the middle c i get a short tone which stops even if i am holding it.

I have additionally a maschine mk3 plugged in. Does anyone has/had the same problem?

I contacted the support but no response yet. Can anybody help?

Video Attached

Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Then it seems to me your device is defective, there is no setting, that could cause something like that. You have to contact support for further help or the seller if it is not too old.

Uwe

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You could of course also try to compare the behavior with another key. But as already said it seems to me defective.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

you can use a midi monitor in your daw or a software like midi ox\midi view to see whats going on. If the keyboard is sending note on and note off while you holding the key it might be defective. If you have any pedals connected try to disconnect them for testing purposes.

Uwe

MIDIView - Free MIDI Monitor tool for Win & Mac (hautetechnique.com)

• NeisAEL
    NeisAEL Member Posts: 4 Member

hi,

thanks for the quick help. as you said its sending on and off.

so this is an hardware issue then right?

Photo attached

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Then it seems to me your device is defective, there is no setting, that could cause something like that. You have to contact support for further help or the seller if it is not too old.

Uwe

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You could of course also try to compare the behavior with another key. But as already said it seems to me defective.

Uwe