NI plugins Serial/Activate issue after re-install

Options
JUN
JUN Member Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Hello guys,

I recently had a hard drive crash and had to re-install Windows 10, Cubase/Reaper and all my plugins...

Now that I have re-installed everything I just have one annoying problem with NI plugins.

When I open some current projects with loaded NI plugins I got this message: "You haven't entered a serial number yet. Please use the service center..."

When I try to activate I got this other error message (see pictures)

Wasn't Service center something before Native Acces ??

How can I resolve this?

Thanks for any help

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,596 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update on behalf of the OP:

The solution is to replace the xml files provided by the support team in this following folder:

On Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

On Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

Hi @JUN looks like you've been in touch with our support team already. Were the issues solved after re-installing reaktor 5 in the latest version of Native Access?

• JUN
    JUN Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Hi @Kaiwan_NI , indeed I've been in touch with support team and I have followed every steps but still I have this message asking to activate when I open Reaktor 5. In fact it's a bit worst now because, before I was asked to activate when I loaded an instrument but now I got this immediatly after I open Reaktor 5....

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update on behalf of the OP:

The solution is to replace the xml files provided by the support team in this following folder:

On Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

On Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

• Lomacar
    Lomacar Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,849 mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

You most likely will have to contact support with reference to your problem and this thread and be logged into the account in question. Reason ? I suspect that the XML files may contain user specific information !