NI plugins Serial/Activate issue after re-install

JUN
JUN Member Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Hello guys,

I recently had a hard drive crash and had to re-install Windows 10, Cubase/Reaper and all my plugins...

Now that I have re-installed everything I just have one annoying problem with NI plugins.

When I open some current projects with loaded NI plugins I got this message: "You haven't entered a serial number yet. Please use the service center..."

When I try to activate I got this other error message (see pictures)

Wasn't Service center something before Native Acces ??

How can I resolve this?

Thanks for any help

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,542 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP:

The solution is to replace the xml files provided by the support team in this following folder:

On Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

On Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @JUN looks like you've been in touch with our support team already. Were the issues solved after re-installing reaktor 5 in the latest version of Native Access?

• JUN
    JUN Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi @Kaiwan_NI , indeed I've been in touch with support team and I have followed every steps but still I have this message asking to activate when I open Reaktor 5. In fact it's a bit worst now because, before I was asked to activate when I loaded an instrument but now I got this immediatly after I open Reaktor 5....

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP:

The solution is to replace the xml files provided by the support team in this following folder:

On Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

On Mac: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

• Lomacar
    Lomacar Member Posts: 6 Member
  • PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,531 mod
    edited July 2023

You most likely will have to contact support with reference to your problem and this thread and be logged into the account in question. Reason ? I suspect that the XML files may contain user specific information !