Native Access Won't show bought plugin (Replika) (Mac OS)

Ouzounidis
Ouzounidis Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello,

I bought Replika a couple days before and still won't show up in Native Access. The plugin shows up as registered in native instruments account but when i open Native Access, it won't show up.

I tried to re-install everything, I even formatted my computer but still nothing appears. Only the free stuff from Native Instruments appear.

Why is this happening?

I went to the support section and they told me to delete everything but the problem still persists.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @Ouzounidis I've pinged my colleagues, they should get back to you soon. We had similar issues with some other products (a problem with wrong serials being sent to users). It's too early to say if this is the case here, let's see what my colleagues say. Sorry for the wait, we'll sort it out though.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

so you have bought it, got the key and entered it in native access. In native access you are on the "not installed" tab? If you go to "My Products and Serials" on the webpage is it really under "registered" or "not registered", if under not registered somehow, then copy the serial and enter it in native access.

Uwe

• Ouzounidis
    Ouzounidis Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello, in native instruments website it shows up in registered products. I added the serial multiple times but nothing appears in native access app for mac.

It is really strange. Support told me to re-install. I even formatted my computer. When i told them that, they didn't answer.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @Ouzounidis I've pinged my colleagues, they should get back to you soon. We had similar issues with some other products (a problem with wrong serials being sent to users). It's too early to say if this is the case here, let's see what my colleagues say. Sorry for the wait, we'll sort it out though.