I require some help with my NI Products (Brighton Sussex

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

Hey @db133 Please keep in mind this space is a user forum, we help out when we can, of course, and other users are also helping but this is not a substitute to support.

It's usually better to start your post with a detailed explanation of what your issue is.

A few things to clear out.

What device is it? A Rig Kontrol 3? It's been discontinued years ago, it's not guaranteed to work on a recent operating system. Have you tried installing the driver from here? Have you installed the driver for Kore 2 ?

Service Center is discontinued and has been replaced by Native Access. From your screenshots the installation seems to have worked for your products. I'm not sure that installation with GR3 would work on a newer laptop, as it was dfscontinued years ago. Anyway, the most important thing here is, what is the issue exactly? What "doesn't work" ? What happens when you launch a NI program? Is it only a sound problem ? Have you tried with your onboard soundcard? Do you get error messages?

• Fotis Leon
    Fotis Leon Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

Most of my problems (with Traktor), few months ago, were because my laptop was old. Gen3 intel. As i can see, you got an old cpu also. Maybe some products discontinued, maybe some need a newer laptop. A controller of Traktor (S4mk3) also needed windows 10 back then.

Be patient because the support IS SLOW, and someone will answer eventually.

• db133
    db133 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your input much appreciated.

REF ; "  start your post with a detailed explanation of what your issue is. "

Ni products dont work.

" What device is it? A Rig Kontrol 3? " that is interface and software GR3 +

GR 4 + GR5 + GR6 softare. + others NI programs

" Service Center  is discontinued and has been replaced by Native Access. "

I thought so (shame the NI message infers internet connection problem why ?

" I'm not sure that installation with GR3 would work on a newer laptop, as it was dfscontinued years ago. "

GR3 ? software or interface ?

Yes I know it used to work for years it worked and shows its is working and active /connected.

plays the computer sounds all ok. interface shows guitar input is received.

"  what is the issue exactly? What "doesn't work"

NI Products / software .

" What happens when you launch a NI program? 

They load up and show their working

" Is it only a sound problem ?

NI sound problem

" Have you tried with your onboard soundcard? Do you get error messages? "

No NI takes over that / shows no input not connected.

I think its a NI problem with 32 bit and 64 bit. I never change the paths and leave it to NI to place the items. There in lies the problem I think but what do I know ? its all working but requires NI to sort it all out. I know some programs ets are old but they work. guitar Rig 6 is new that does not work ie no sound. The only not working is NI software.

Its the NI drivers and fragmented path down loads I think ? NI know all about the problems, social media is full of them. Its such a shame to have NI products just sitting in room of their own all un usable.

I have another room for my equipement that does work, I moved away from NI / computer nightmares but thought I give it I more go before I get rid of it all.

kind regards

db

• db133
    Options

I thought GR 6 would have it sorted but its just the same as previous versions.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

Hey @db133 I'm genuinely trying to help here but I need more than these answers to be able to help, we need a clear description of the issue.

" what is the issue exactly? What "doesn't work"

NI Products / software .

Yes, we got that but how does it manifest? What in the program does not "work"

" What happens when you launch a NI program? 

They load up and show their working

" Is it only a sound problem ?

NI sound problem

Ok but what kind of problem? Please give details.

" Have you tried with your onboard soundcard? Do you get error messages? "

No NI takes over that / shows no input not connected.

Can you post screenshots of the Guitar Rig audio inputs and which devices/drivers are available to you?

Its the NI drivers and fragmented path down loads I think ? NI know all about the problems, social media is full of them. Its such a shame to have NI products just sitting in room of their own all un usable.

Ni knows about what problems? for what products?

And I meant Rig Kontrol 3, it's the device you have right? Have you tried to install or re-install the drivers?

Downloads : Drivers & Other Files | Support

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/drivers-other-files/

• db133
    Options

And I meant Rig Kontrol 3, it's the device you have right?

GR 3 Interface hardware and full software

GR ; 4 /5 6 software

no sound from guitar shows not connected but it is and acknowledged that it is !

drivers ; Asio

; WASAP (shared mode)

Device ; NI Rig Kontrol 3 WMD Audio.

(back later )