ROLI NKS

Options
Vagus
Vagus Member Posts: 410 Guru
edited April 16 in NKS User Library

This discussion was created from comments split from: NKS User Library.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vagus
    edited December 2022
    Options

Happy Saturday.

Equator 2 is done, and avaiable in the NKS User library. Firstly, thanks to @Kymeia for the excellent template, and to @JesterMgee for some really useful advice.

Edit: Some final editing going on for the issues I was having with 137 presets. Issue solved - finishing off Sunday morning, becaue The World Cup (TM).

• Vagus
    edited April 16
    Options

Equator 2 NKS

Thanks to @Kymeia for identifying the issue (I'm still needing to reload a few times for the sounds to initiate), KK/Maschine seems to save the state of the preset, so if it doesn't load correctly in Equator 2, KK/M replicates that. Fixed now, though, and recall works fine using the new presets.

All updated, and available on the User Library for download. For those using MPE, just type in MPE to show only MPE presets - which is where Equator 2 is absolutely brilliant. Do note, however, that in both MPE and Standard mode, there are some presets not available in the alternative mode.

On the Images & Dist_Database side, I've colour matched the accent - but the assets are transparent, so if you want to change the colour, just edit dist_database/colour.json

• Vagus
    edited April 16
    Options

Equator 2 Update NKS

Equator 2 now updated in the user library. It features:

Equator 1 & 2 Factory Content - Standard & MPE

Equatpr 1 & 2 Soundpacks - Standard & MPE (everything I own, at least).

2120 presets. I'm never doing Equator2 again.

Download

As you can see below, I've restructured this, so it's easier to add soundpacks over time:

• Vagus
    edited April 16
    Options

Equator 2 - Contemporary Cinema Soundpack

I've added the Contemporary Cinema Equator 2 Soundpack to the User Library:

Link

Although you can't select subbanks in KK3 or on MK3 keyboards at present, you can find it by searching "Contemporary Cinema".

On KK2.9 and Maschine 2, or MK 1 / MK 2 no issues with subbank selection.