reFX NKS

Options
Sunborn
Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
edited April 13 in NKS User Library

This discussion was created from comments split from: NKS User Library.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    edited April 13
    Options

reFX Vanguard VST3 Template

If anyone likes to further experiment, please do so.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,600 Expert
    Options

Now Available: reFX Nexus 4 / 3 NKS Library

Back in 2018 I developed support for Nexus 2 and then worked with reFX to help bring support to Nexus 3 which was being included with the Nexus installer for a few years before being removed due to lack of demand and what the developer cites as too much work to maintain for the demand so for Nexus 4 it was dropped but I have been cleared to add my own support for it and so have gone back over the last 3 months and re-exported all presets for the latest VST3 version of Nexus while also adding support for all expansions up to August of this year (almost everything currently released).

There are upgrade paths for users who had the previous factory and complete builds and for anyone needing custom selections of expansions just use the links on the page to email me a request or ask me any questions (related to the topic) you like.

It should be noted that all expansions listed for the factory bank and all banks from the 2018 collection list should be compatible with both Nexus 3 and Nexus 4 however since I only have N4 and cannot roll back to N3 to test again I cannot 100% confirm this so please test the demo first and see if that works. If so, all those will work.

For the expansions listed under the 2023 list, these may not work and many are Nexus 4 only expansions but if you need some test files let me know.

This was quite a lot of work and a lot of attention into tagging has been done with hopefully more down the track. I do plan to potentially add more future expansions including the few that were released since I started this update but this depends on the demand, if there isn't sufficient demand I will likely not progress much further.