How can I downgrade Maschine 2.14.7 ?

chuhks
chuhks Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2022 in Maschine

Hi, I noticed that when I edit my sounds in user section, Maschine removes the name of the folder it is in and puts it into a Native Instruments folder at the top of the user library. Its annoying. How can I downgrade to a later version before 2.14.7?

Also annoying how you can't get help directly from NI 😑

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @chuhks I don't think this is related to this version. This is how Maschine works. When you start to edit a sample it takes a copy of the sample and puts it to a dedicated location so the changes you might make don't affect the original file.

If you wish to try out for yourself, here is an installer for Maschine 2.14.6 for both Mac and PC (mentioning your OS would have helped as well):

Maschine 2.14.6 for Mac

Maschine 2.14.6 for PC

As your complaints about support, I see you were already in contact with us several times and it seems most of the time you got a reply within a day or two. Anything in particular where you struggled with ?

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    edited February 2022

@Jeremy_NI Do you have a link you can share for the previous version?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @chuhks I don't think this is related to this version. This is how Maschine works. When you start to edit a sample it takes a copy of the sample and puts it to a dedicated location so the changes you might make don't affect the original file.

If you wish to try out for yourself, here is an installer for Maschine 2.14.6 for both Mac and PC (mentioning your OS would have helped as well):

Maschine 2.14.6 for Mac

Maschine 2.14.6 for PC

As your complaints about support, I see you were already in contact with us several times and it seems most of the time you got a reply within a day or two. Anything in particular where you struggled with ?